Kunguru Aina Nyingi aka Thot Patrol

Coz basically that is saying you would marry your mother and lets be honest here no one will ever come close to your mother not in this world so find a lady according to your needs …coz at the end of the day my friend no one will ever come close to your mother except your mother

Tumesema mara ngapi hapa kunguru hafugiki?

Kunguru ni kunguru tu,

Hehe. Unless she was devilish…but if u r lucky enough to find a kunguru who’ll love u close to the way ur mom does…you are okay

All women are sluts, they have a life goal of selling their bodies to the highest bidder aka marriage and that’s when they won’t cheat… So boy as long as you are not the richest man alive there is always a guy richer/alpha than you who she can cheat with…

Am also in my mid 20s and this is the game I play and would recommend u to play…
1)when you are 20-25.pick a girl who is 20 date her up to 22 then drop her.
2)when you are 25-30.pick a chick between 20-22 date her up to 25(her value ends here).
3)when you are 30 pick a chick 23 years(this is the one you will marry).spend 5 yrs to know her and fucking her.
4)when you are 35 marry her
5)she should give you 3 children with 3 years difference in between.
6)divorce her when she is 40 you should be around 48 by then(akileta kichwa ngumu).
7)become a sponsor for life fucking hot uni chicks.

–Tip–
You can sleep with hoe’s(experience+adventure) on the side.

–This is a full plan—
A)You enjoy your 20s.
B)Don’t get stis.
C)Marry.
D)Get kids.
E)Divorce.-kichwa ngumu ikianza
F)Enjoy your old age with 3 kids to watch u and no stress…

You have dated all types of women, you should be the one advising on which one is the best kunguru for each occasion tuketi tukusikize. Na hapo kwa virtuous woman uliteleza mwenyewe.

Just knw its impossible to get the ideal wife material…compromise a little and domesticate ile inakaa afadhali

Assuming you start a business, to sell your product or service you have to market it to the customer and woo them to make a purchase or subscribe. After that how do you keep them hooked or loyal to your business? Same to relationships, the work does not end when the seduction ends unless you just planned to fuck and dump.

That’s what majority in their mid twenties say! When you are heading towards 40 you realize that there are somethings you can only discuss with a woman you can confide in. If you stumble upon a good woman that you are confident can make you a good wife marry her no matter your age, you will grow together and build each other, you only need to be mature emotionally and mentally the rest are details.

Nimewacha kusoma hapo umesema @geogina merkena is born again na vile huwa ana detonate matusi baya hapa akichokozwa. On the other hand, hii story ya marriage ni wangwan sana. Even the bible has clearly stated in a couple of verses that marriage has its own share of troubles. In fact at some point it’s advised that those who haven’t married should never marry.

My advice, and this is purely derived from not-so-much experience, just marry someone with whom you can strike a comprehensive conversation for at least 2 hours from various topics. That means it’s someone who is at the same level of reasoning as yourself. Otherwise you know how it goes, we are here waiting for a hekaya of how she cheated on you and how you almost killed yourself!

men are always fit to.marry. It’s a woman’s job to be ready

Swali ni, kuna Kuku yenye unaeza fuga na isigeuke kuwa kunguru?

Is there a Grammy for Game? Coz you just won it right there. Hall of Fame ni yako. The most comprehensive answer. Much Appreciated. Every man should print that & stick it on their bedside.

Heheeee hii mtihani ya life mtu huanguka sana ile tym una get comfortable ukifikiria unajua unapata hujui

I thought of that but still need to get ile perspective ya hawa ma beast as you can see

Your perspective is on point. Keep the effort going. Got it!

Word.

Wise words indeed. Na hapo kwa Georgina or whoeva, it was just an example. I’ve just seen one of her posts here, I guess that’s the impression I got from her vibe. Ni kama dame recovering from adDicktion vile ako na mental issues anyway its all good.

Know about the paroz. These chicks with daddy issues will letea u problems. Especially akianza coffee dates with wazee in the disguise of business meetings

True dat!

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]This must be the MOST FWACKED UP reasoning I have come across

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][ATTACH=full]173907[/ATTACH]