Kunguru anataka kufugwa (help needed)

Whaaaaat? Hope hii ni fiction .

This is another fantasy, copied from earlier postings today. Talkers, do not keep falling for this amateur hogwash.

Which married fatherfool would entertain a hooker for days when the neighbours are there recording and waiting to rat on him to the wife?

Most of the riff raffs huchips fungwa tao wako this caliber. Akiona bachelor amejiweza kimfuko hiyo ni jackpot

If your stroy is true, nunua sanduku yako na kaburi kule langata. Luwere in advance.

Guys, I know I fucked up and all I need is help on how to send her away

:Dlet me give it to you as it is. You as a man with two balls is looking for help from strangers on the internet to kick out someone.

Okay. Leo usiku ask one of your friends to call you. Pretend unazungumza na bibi. Then tell the woman that your wife has fallen sick in Mombasa and ako admitted hospitali and you have to go. Omba off ya siku mbili. Zurura kesho town ujifanye umeendea ticket za SGR. On Wednesday, ambia msichana huwezi wacha yeye kwa nyumba ukienda. Toka na yeye mdrop pitia kwa wines and spirits na movie shop ukirudi kwa nyumba:confused:

[ATTACH=full]228887[/ATTACH]

Bro, do you realize that your marriage may have just been destroyed over a hooker you couldnt handle?

Kwanza I doubt this story sana… its unbelievably stupid. You take the word “stupid” to a new level and you have now made it an ‘ism’ that ranks right up there with other ‘isms’ like communism and capitalism. My friend, you practice stupidism

Your story is as fake as that Lanye’s human hair.

Wisdom is here. Venye @Delus amesema. Better Still, get a friend to call but instead act like bibi anakam kesho jioni and she has to be there to act . Then after the call inform her she need to leave kesho asubuhi. Mwambie bibi anakuwanga ma-drama and ile vita atamshika alafu aite mabibi mabeste wake kwa neibas wamhande. Just make it look like it will end up with her dying or loosing a limb. Mwambie akisharudi mtapanga muonge hio maneno ingine… then go mute, mute, GHooooST! Na ukae radar ukiingianga kwako anaweza ingia na wewe.
Yoda has spoken.

Hahahah:D

Na akisema yeye ndiye ibilisi?

This response though… i am on the floor :D:D

D9n

Don’t mention the small head again…Pambana na hali yako…

Na

Na uko idle…huu utoto wote kwani hauna kitu ingine ya kufanya

If you know you ferked up…weka picha ya hiyo kunguru hapa

Ningeweka lakini najua hardmeans watanituma exile

This hekaya is a hoax…
Uwache kutuchezea shere

It’s true man

Your small head led you to this stupid situation now you shd life. You don’t respect your wife n kid. The news reached your wife b4 kuguru’s first night. Take her in coz the first wife is no more

Block her number na uhame simple…makosa imefanyika kama unapenda bibi and you still want to save your marriage.