Kunguru Encounters! Lets Have Yours

there’s the occasional MILF factor though:D:p

…and in most cases the only thing that “DAN” has is feminine looks and a long stiff dick that he wields like a magic wand.

So you think wakijua wanatembea… Nope Wanastick Kama kunguni:p:p:p:D

weka mbica ya petite hapa

Milf ni wewe:D:p , juzi I heard my young bros friends coming onto me heavy. He just turned 18 …hapo niliona kuna kasoro aki

I wish every man who turns 20 could read this. Young men with a chokeful of testosterone spend too much time chasing tail instead of improving their societal position. Unafika hio 30 bila shit, just a tad of debts and an old jalopy.

again MILF factor…kubali tu…you are an attractive milf

and here i am wishing my young sister’s friends would just hint…enyewe dunia hatutoshani

Nimekataa hiyo… Nitaitikia Nikiwa a mum

:D:D:D Unauliza 100% pure testosterone alpha males wa Kenyatalk wakwambie their terrible moments na kunguru? Hapo utangoja sana kaka.

The average testosterone filled alpha male hapa Kenya talk is not wired to air his failures. Kazi ni ku-like na kucomment tu on how they are pulling chics right, left and center.

With that being said, I had my experience too. When you score 5 chics consecutively with minimal effort, you get a certain level of confidence and feel invincible. So I was on a winning streak. The broke campus dude in me finally felt like a man before a kunguru deflated my ego back to normal levels. So nimesave a few coins nikapeleka kunguru TRM tukule pizza. Normally riddim ilikuwa mzinga na movie kejani but somehow hii kunguru ilikuwa imekataa kuvua suruali kabisa, it is like she could see around corners. Form ilikuwa tukule pizza turudi chuo tukarelax hostel but wakati tulifika gate akasema atafika hostel zao kuchukua flash disk yake akuje. Nilingoja hadi jioni kabla nifigure out I had been played :D:D Even worse unaenda kutembelea beshte yako hostel zingine za maboyz unapatana na yeye akishuka stairs na jamaa mwingine, after amekudent 1k ya pizza.

picha ya petite.

ok…now i want you

Zangu ni mingi sana but I don’t like exposing my weaknesses in public coz they could easily translate to trolls for the rest of my time hapa.

That alpha nigga was me. Nilikuwa nimetoka kumkamua hadi mkia hio siku.

Unatafuta sponsor bado? Kuna jamaa najua aliuza shamba juzi ako na a few mirrions. Si ni kuhook-up you relieve him off his $$ na unilipe commission :D…using your pussy and my brains, we can make a strong team.

It’s all good sir. I don’t take kunguru experiences personally. I just have to make sure that I am on the giving end 9 out of 10 times. Hiyo moja inauma lakini unazoea.

Hehe well said. Kungurus come and go, its just life.

Heri wewe, kuna kunguru iliniwacha na blueballs after only one night of what was supposed to be 2 days and two nights of a sexathon, sato asubuhi she tells me she has to leave and gives some excuse about a family emergency. I was crashed when i found out her main man was in town at that time, hapo ndio nilitambua kunguru.

I was too much into my first girlfriend after highschool and she was a form four by then. I tried so hard to impress her kumbe she is into someone else. Akiwa na kashida she used to call me very fast but nkidai mzigo ananikausha. This went on for a while until I realized she was into a certain bachelor in the same hood mwenye alikua anafikisha ma threshold as I starve away. When I heard of what was going on behind my back I completely severed links. Hio ninja akapea mtu ball na kuhama usiku kama tunaona wakati dem alikua anachocha cuzo yake vile anaolekea jamaa (My best friend used to date the cousin) and lived at the girl’s home). Though alitoa ball but we knew how it went down. Years down the line she is a single mother and still under her mum’s roof and we are sworn enemies who never talk. When we weet nowadays she always looks down.

:D:D:D… Another reported case of arguing with the exception and not the rule… You’re exceptionally petite, not every lass is… Enjoy it… But the rule holds too much water even… The WALL is undefeated