Kunguru hafugiki! But what happened here?

Leta hekaya kijana

watoto ni sawa lakini the body count ni kubwa

:D:D:D:D
had a chick tell me that once tho… “usijali sio sabuni huezi imaliza…”

This village is a source of knowledge! :confused::confused:

The Perfectionist would disagree:D…read his story and you will never trust whores or KRA guys

so u mean hao wanaume wote wamekamua hio kunguru…ogopa herpes

Get a life dunderhead! Hii upuzi ya macelebrity achia teen-age dimwits. A grown men gossiping about celebs! Sad!

Nimeona Marques Houston kwa orodha.

Imagine ati unaeza ona sextape ya wife yako akinyanduliwa?o_O

Brare fuakin SV!! Wewe uko na life unafanya nini kijijini?? I bet wewe ni moja ya zile takataka zinaalikwa na Andrew Kibe.

Huyo anasema junguz are different from African lasses anahitaji CT scan. Women are all the same, selfish and self seeking. Akiwacha kuwhore it’s because she has lost her appeal. Kanye happened to be the only nigga tryna hit it so she cuffed him. Fullstop

siwezi oa malaya ama dem najua mtu alitomba wacha ikae

Ulishaoa na ukazaisha, nyamaza! Ingawaje nakubaliana mawe.

She is aging.

Kanye is very defensive of his music and he explodes when it gets pirated hapo torrents hadi akaamua ku release only on Tidal. Look at Kim af if she was Kanye’s hit song

Mna glorify malaya sana ati ana weza kua domesticated. Ikifika kwa single mothers mna kataa kata kata. Mna ni shanga zanga sana

He puts a lot of work into it. In my opinion, he is the musical genius of this decade

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUZzZt6VMAEf8Tl?format=jpg
hii ndo @Ka-Buda anasema imefungwa…they must have some open r/ship shit mtu ka kany lazima anakula nje akiw tour plus she got a kid through a surrogate…hapa you can do the maths and know she is still on that thot life and btw this was posted juzi after the kid was born badala kunyonyesha mtoto ako instaglam thirsty and oh kabla mufarahie mujie hii ndo back shot iko
https://i1.wp.com/brittwd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/IMG_5932.png?resize=300%2C228
[ATTACH=full]152659[/ATTACH]
kanye lost…