kunguru hafugiki (natalie tewa)

She’s not pretty

ii kitu inakuanga imeivaa…

watu wa mbandos [MEDIA=giphy]wWue0rCDOphOE[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH=full]231110[/ATTACH]

Watch the scandal real time…

[MEDIA=twitter]1111190754330886144[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1111209902326861824[/MEDIA]

Not to sound more clever or better but why do you portray a very high life na unaishii 2 floor… Mlango marked na pen…
Going for a trip to Asia 2 weeks blah blah… Anyway its hard.

Alafu huyu msee ni ule alipigwa picha na tewa na baby momma
[ATTACH=full]231112[/ATTACH]

Tewa claims jamaaa fucked baby mommma on their matrimonial bed…

Hizi.Street.Ni.Noma

wahh noma “YES IM A GUY I HAVE MY BISHESS”

are such men really alpha, mtu Ati una participate v logging na dame yako, I really miss alpha men of 90s… men used to be men

CSI:D:D:D

Mi nlikuwa nadhani wanaiishi high life

When you’re banging a chiq like Natalie, all the other kungurus will want to sample your mjuols too. I think that is why the guy was appearing on her vlog.

Such a big disappointment on that guy side. On a second floor room a chick will cheat on you n tell you…

Wacha akucheat ukiwa Muthaiga North alafu hakushow unafukuza yeye hapo.

Juu huyu dem will go to a high flying man sasa. Mwenye pesa. Alafu hujazalisha… Aaaarrrrggggggg

kwanini azalishe sasa, just sleep with her and move on, let other men also have their share, such women can’t be tamed easily.

lakini they have been dating for less than a year plus the guy has a baby mama i dont think it was wise to knock another so soon, nowadays utapuliza tumbo and they will still cheat on you na kumuacha will be harder and can even lead to court battles

Hehehe, na majirani wanachungulia ni kama zile video show za ghetto banaa. Neighbours pia wanakaa watu mashida shida hivi. Hawa so called celebs wetu, 80% huwa tu broke asses. Mtu anaishi some basic plot na atainsist umpeleke Dubai ndio ugonge vitu, na soja wa hiyo plot hupewa bila maswali miiingi.
Anyway, if you look at it from her kunguric perspective, she tried living with his broke ass. I know the guy played a role in making her famous with his high quality photography so maybe she was trying hard to be “loyal”, but by now I’m sure the girl’s inbox is always full with men offering expensive gifts and hundreds of dorras for sex. So ata yeye alijaribu.

but alifanya makosa kuwacha kunguru ianze kuishi mancave

bro don’t get fooled by Instagram. People living fake lives since independence

Nimesikia hizo rusungu ya tweng nikajua hivi ni vijishida vya ma wannabe

Rich people spining serious machines and living in leafy suburbs are not even on Instagram let alone youtube, hawa ni wannabes to wa hapa lower roysambu, lower lower mido class.

Middle class gani ? Hawa ni peasants

I know but a woman you publicise hivyo lazma na kitu yako boss… Unaweza kua unapublice kitu yangu na hujui… But hii mambo ni ngumu aaissseeee

Hawa watu hawana huruma @Phylgee I hope you won’t do that to me