Kunguru hafugiki

Dudes,its not about love for mapoko,the thinking that only kungurus got ukimwi is totally prehistoric. Which century are you two living in? Seriously?

We are living in a century where prostitution is illegal . @pamba shika hii jamaa wa kuenda shopping Koinange :D:D

Am not talking about professional prostitutes…Professional prostitutes are actually the safest since most insist on condoms…Am talking about your supposed girlfriend/wife whom you assume is loyal na unatomba daily bila CD kumbe anagawa kugawa.

Its impossible to satisfy a lady 100% for several years on the end, you are human and u will slip up at some point, and then there will be a persistent nigga who will nail her too. 90% of all women are kungurus in their own way

That why I say that marriage or committed relationship is overrated. To me, loyalty and mutual respect is everything.

Now you change the goal posts. Sawa tu,bao lazima tutafunga.

kwani ume wahi pata dem wako aki wekelewa?your posts are very suggestive

Ni mimi niliwekeleana…i learnt alot from that

uliwekelea wife wa mseh?

Yep

:D:D:D you are not a good person ujue.
unatoa aje panty bibi ya wenyewe bana…hauna huruma,na najua ulimwaga ndani

Hehehe ata wako atakuliwa siku moja

In one way or another mtu utakuliwa bibi in the span of your marriage. Ni heri ku accept and move on. Mimi siwezi bembeleza kitu ikipita mbele yangu.

I have fucked people’s wives (one was bibi ya close family member)…since that day, niliogopa mambo ya marriage. People no longer take these things serious. I would rather be single and happy and ofcourse with several baby mamas kuliko kujifunga kwa ndoa isiyo na maana.

I have fucked people’s wives on so many occasions that naogopa karma.

Signs za kunguru including 1) THE FACE ,if you know you know 2) lives beyond her income ,3 ) hakuna club hajui hii town na ma bartender know her by name ,4 ) drinks hard stuff Kuliko @uwesmake end month,5) ako na " war wounds" … wahenga ongezeni maoni

My fren , kuna kunguru wasafi they don’t drink alcohol, look decent but wanajuana Na receptionist wore Wa 5 star hotel to lodging.

Kunguru lazma akunywe / atumie " kakitu" labda wewe ndio hukuangalia mecho for " eye dilation" ,on the point ya kujuana na mareceptionist wa all lodging na hotels hapo uko sawa

nani ametombea wewe bibi omwami? anika yeye tumuitie watu wa kabati wachangamke na yeye

Tell me about ‘THE FACE’ man, what do u mean? Na pia ‘war wounds’ hehehe