KUNGURU HAFUGIKI

Hi sweetheart,? nitafutie kifaranga nifunge

Wapi ile squad ya “si kupenda kwao, they are desperate women trying to put food on the table”.

Wanaume mkae chonjo. last week nimekutana na dame tulikua tunajuana tukiwa watoi. sikuwahi fuck back then. Now she is married anaishi around Fedha estate. After kubonga FB several days I invited her to my place. Nikamanga kitu. She has two kids and the husband is always posted on her social media has even bought her a car. She some times teaches sunday school kwa local church. Ogopa Watu wakae wakijua ikitaka kupeanwa inapeanwa tu.

Ala!

In fact, it was 3 times a week for 5 months= 3×4×5= 60 mjulus. Either way mazematics imekataa.

Huyo mama wa Kitenge alikuwa kunguru na ni kama bado ako na ukunguru na huo uzee

So she was seeing clients and coming home for this guy to eat her puss, for his sake i pray condoms were used!

There are some bad clients who refuse to use condoms unakuta washatoa malaya suruali na wametumbukiza deki. There’s no malaya who’s 100% careful.

Na… umejua aje?

[ATTACH=full]305446[/ATTACH]
Ndio hiyo squad Captain save a hoe @Encore ghaseer kabisa. They need to study these hoes

Umejisema man. Leta hekaya. LUWERE!!!

pussy is over rated and you dont need to pay for it
paying is yes lame you can imagine a woman paying for d!ck but because there is demand from dumb ass niccers like @Bobaa everywhere hoes will get lazy and supply that pussy for money yap from fools out of desperation or satisfaction so hii makasiriko ya kunguru na hoes after pnc haisaidii haikuanza jana its been there since b.c na bado mtawaacha hapa hapa coz yall “alphas” dont have the balls to approach a woman

Unatoa wikii moja ya mnyesho…

I told you umeoa Malaya man. Live with it. Bibi yako tutakuwa tunatomba left,right, center sawasawa. There is nothing like free puthy,danganya toto jinga. Ukiwa na bibi ama girlfriend lazima you pay for that puthy. Why did our ancestors introduce dowry??? Blame the ancestors for introducing umalaya. Kuma utalipia baba upende usipende. Let the hoes be hoes. Let bobaa fuk them sawasawa including your wife and girlfriend.

so your telling us your mother, sisters and aunties not forgetting your grandmother great grandmothers are or were also marayas coz of dowry and will or have been fncked right left centre coz there is nothing like free pussy right? :D:D:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]305455[/ATTACH]

My dad never paid dowry. In my family,we don’t accept dowry. Bobba will always cum deep inside your wives and girlfriends. Captain save a hoe. Let me do some press ups man. I have a very busy night ahead.Nangoja kufika threshold na a young yellow yellow petite girl. Wacha nikunywe soup,I’m wasting my energy kupingana na wewe.

[ATTACH=full]305473[/ATTACH]

Right i can pictur that already
[ATTACH=full]305474[/ATTACH]

STDs si lazima akuwe nazo. After all kuna dawa za kuponya STDs unless akuwe na HIV. Ile kitu ataletewa ni STBs( sexually transmitted behaviours)

Women are strange creatures. A certain cousin of mine called me juzi and started giving about missing me and such. I was flabbergasted coz I have never talked to her in a way to suggest anything funny. She later said to me that she would like to meet me before the end of the curfew and have my baby. Mind you she is married. I had to tell her off in a gentle manner and warned her against saying those kinds of things to me again.

This one was still mentioning “My Husband” while we were seated in my house talking tukinkunywa na kula some snacks. Mzinga ilifika nusu kama tumerukiana. Leo she is asking weekend plans nina gani. Naona nikirukia tena kesho