Kunguru jailed for sex with a minor.

Wacha hawa feminazi wakule the fruits of equality. ghasia

The Law is generally an Ass …
Interestingly , at 16 years of age , the Law can punish you for Criminal Offences [ Eg: If you Steal or Rape someone ] …
So … Why was the young fellow not also Charged …???

The same reason that 16 year old girls don’t get charged when grown men have sex with them.

Charged with what? Banging a whore is not a serious crime.

Too the boy:

Mithali 30:17
Jicho lile limdhihakilo baba,
lile linalodharau kumtii mama,
litang’olewa na kunguru
…"

ie, he’ll never look at another woman the same way.

Nigekuwa 16 nipate kunguru kama hii NYASAE !!! yeye ndio ange enda karao !!!

if she did not infect the young man with any STDs 15 years is too much this is statutory and believe me the chap is hero to his peers hapa hakuna aibu!

This issue is quite complicated because culturally men/boys are presumed to initiate sex, so it seems strange that a woman is jailed for sleeping with a minor, however if it were a man that had laid a 16 year old girl society would be demanding for a longer sentence.
I think the age of consent should be lowered to around 16 years when most teens become sexually active

consent age ikuje 16 years , ocha girls are getting married at 16 years , at 16 nowadays a girl is sexually , physically mature . in TZ the consent age is 16 .

FACT :
Teens from 12 years of age are active Sexually …
I am not saying it is proper … but just the naked fact …

What would happen if two 16 year olds were caught having Sex …??

So … a different approach is required …
Some of our cultures had mechanisms and healthy outlets to relieve all this Sexual Energy …
[ Controlled , Supervised , Enlightened and Limited Sexual contact was permitted with certain Caveats … If you were careless and got pregnant , marriage or a “Fine” was imposed ] …

You are missing the point. The law applies to both girls and boys EQUALLY. Even underage girls enjoy sex with grown-ups, but the men get jailed. It has nothing to do with whether he enjoyed it or not because the fact is she took advantage of a minor.

what about a girl who just hit 18? Juu kuna kamoja hapa na kuna venye

Hapo haina noma. It is the age of majority.

Hiyo ruling iko sawa ata wale both wako underage wawekwe ndani wote

hako nika barely legal charaza kabisa !! Lakini wamama wa mtaa watakuagalia na macho za chui !

Kama ako na ID bomoa. You will have no case to answer.

The minor initiated the handshake…
[ATTACH=full]171956[/ATTACH]

I’m just saying it’s ridiculous he isint a kid , should have been different if he was below 15, There are countries with romeo and Juliet laws where if the age of the 2 dosent vary too much it is condidered ok , and some countries consentual age is 16 or lower eg france (15) austria 14

monkey zile likes zangu 20,000 uliiba si urudishe

at 16 i was smashing German TPs

Halafu uitishwe KES.250,000/= down from KES.500,000/= like a certain talker who is yet to revenge…