Kunguru Kufugika?? (Based on a Tru Story)

Condenser maliza condensation

hi…love yr legs

I love them too:D

I was not hitting on u…i was just complimenting what i see mzuri… the like on your comment, is he your man?

No, i do not think you were hitting on me lol was just being snide , thanks for the compliment

ulinunua coomer kusympathise naye?

snide!! have to admit…had to search that in the dicsho…Single?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Married with two kids

…the permanent scars on her legs and one beneath her left eye verified that indeed she might have been telling the truth. After the accident, Dee was admitted at Bungoma Hospital for several months unable to walk and talk properly. With the accumulating medical expenses, all her assets were sold off to pay the bills and she remained with nothing. After the rehabilitation she was detained at the hospital until when a good samaritan, Hon. Wycliffe Oparanya visited the hospital and paid the bills for all detained patients.

Following her successful recovery is when she decided that there is no other option than to get in the flesh-mongering trade since she really did not have the education to land a proper job or the money to start a business. Keep in mind that all through she was solely supporting her sister who is currently in University (paying the fees and upkeep). Circumstances pushed her to the lowest. At this point I asked her what were her thoughts on the trade and she replied: “Shabba Ranks…hii kazi ni ngumu sana, tunaenda na wanaume tofauti sana na hata mwenda wa zimu akija na pesa hauna option…” with these words uttered, I could see the pain in her eyes as she narrated the difficulties in their trade and I empathized with her. She further added that she has been saving money and is looking to move away from the trade once she gets enough saved. She wanted to buy a new sewing machine and look for new facilities where she will start small again.

Inasmuch as I pitied her and could read that indeed she was a good lady - leave for her business, I felt that I needed to help her, though I was not in a position to do that since I had so many financial responsibilities that needed my focus. I only promised her that in future I’ll try to help her when I’m in a good position. We therefore proceeded to enjoy the music and drowned our sorrows in the liquor, temporarily. Life is indeed hard for some of us.

The following days were characterized with late night phone calls etc, with the lady opening up to me and confessing that she felt something deep within for me…she had fallen in love. “Finding a gentlemen who treats a lady well despite how messed up she may be is a rare thing,” she asserted. However, I being wary of opening up, only told her that I think she’s a nice girl and would not mind being friends with her. This hurt her but she is persistent to date.

Searching for a house to rent in Kisumu isn’t easy, especially when you are busy at work throughout the weekdays, this was one challenge that I faced while moving to this town. However, when Dee realized that I’m finding it hard to get a house, she took the initiative to look for a house with the help of her friends and last weekend I actually managed to find a suitable place where I settled with her help. I gave her a small token of appreciation for her efforts which she hesitantly agreed to take. This has made me feel indebted to her since she has been of great help to me.

Yesterday night I received a phone call from Dee and she told me that she alsready purchased a sewing machine and is currently working at another mum’s workshop in town. She has left the whore house where she used to rent in Kamas Kisumu and is currently only at her house in the outskirts of town. Dee is currently urging me to visit her place this weekend and I’m still weighing whether I should go or not. It’s easy to trip and fall into a pussy. Several questions linger in my head, will she be able to persevere during the hard times when the money is low? especially since she was in a trade where she could get a lot of money…also with her intentions clear to me, will I be making a right decision going to her place and raising her hopes? I feel that this lady is somehow delusional and feels that there is a future between us, she’s sprung but nataka kuuliza swali…Kunguru hufugika kweli?

“…As the convo proceeded is when I realized that this lass - let’s call her Dee, was a hooker. No worries, I was loaded and mainly needed the company since drinking alone can be boring at times…”
That was the idea actually - he buys okoho and she keeps him company, the man was staving off boredom.
Na mkumbuke anajua ni pox :wink:

Lets see… Hmmmmm
Copy pasted from

1. Njeri wa nax
  2. Chepchirchir aka Chiri wa eldie
  3. Nasieku wa Rongai
  4. Sauda wa coast
    …and the list goes on

kuwa beshte wake, let her open up to you and you in turn give her hope in her own accomplishments and life!. Lakini, do not dare get involved with her emotionally or sexually kwa sababu kunguru hafugiki!

What do you mean? Might it be a fabricated story used by hookers for sympathy?

Not in its entirety but kujipata pregnant at 16 getting married then “hiyo umbwa ikaanza madharau kuleta madem kwa hao na kunipiga”. Some of the tales are true and I think the lady could be genuine she wants to quit. Kuna moja I supported to start a ka fruit kibanda nad no I didnto screw her she saved me from mchele and we started talking hivo and I felt spending 5k in appreciation for saving me was worth it. She quit. Rosy huko nairobi once called me insisting for a date and after mnyanduano next morning she opens her big bag and fishes out two fish yes two dried fish nakunishow. Maisha ya kilapu nimewacha nilianza kuusa samaki sasa nilitaka nikuletee kama sawati ukule. Asanti kwa kua rafiki mpoa na kunisukuma niwache hio life" Rosy again got pregnant early teens got married jamaa akaanza madharau haleti doh home but kulewa tu she went to live na mama ya jamaa madharau ikaanza so she took her kids and came to the city.

kwanza watch hii video ya huyu beshte wa @Ice_Cube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDbp0L-SUTc

Halafu next

https://media.giphy.com/media/hTbZp0NvHTGx2/giphy.gif

[ATTACH=full]110779[/ATTACH]

Cc @screwplus

She might be genuine, but you have to give it time and figure out what her main intentions. How long have you known each other now that she is confessing having something deep within her for you? And what about you? Do you think you may want to pursue anything long term with her? You’d rather keep it at platonic level first and see if she stays put in her new trade. Otherwise, it’s been said here time and again, hawafugiki. She might slide back easily if its all about the money.

As you have already been told. Don’t fall too fast for a sob story. There may be genuine cases out there but some are made up or only half truths. For example, you may meet a chic with a Kid and she spins a tale in the lines of “my Ex Boyfriend left me on the day I went to hospital to deliver and never paid a cent”. This may be true, but also she may not tell you that the Ex boyfriend also found out that the Kid was not his just in time to bolt. The good thing with made up stories is that the person always manages to contradict herself. So hold out much longer and ask the same questions albeit differently, especially when the mind has been oiled with some whisky or beer. If there are any lies they will pop out. Cheers.

hakuna mambo ya wait and see hapa, kunguru hafugiki based on years of research!

Amen

https://www.gifgif.io/31Cctl.gif