kunguru kujikaanga

Hiyo ball ni ya that guy who fucks better according to her. Whether the guy exist or not mimi hapana tambua. Hasira hasara

akule ujeuri

he he…hakuna hekaya i just passed on what i was told by my babu.

Atafute fala mwingine ambandikie

[ATTACH=full]171068[/ATTACH]

Ngabu, utakalia mawe lini?

You are the most pussy-whipped nigga in this online forum. I bet you would give them a pass even if they shit in your mouth

i see you are very familiar with shit eating even the helping you had last night is still fresh in your mouth. pigaga mswaki ukiamuka.

cant relate

You are pussy-whipped and that is a fact. You literally place women on a pedestal regardless of their character. You pardon any bs they propagate. You must be a beta male. I have been studying your comments and noticed that you defend kungurus in a pussy-whipped manner even when it is clear that they are in the wrong. Typical FIDA material. You probably work there

true

Mwanaume ataumia akikataa kuvumilia miezi Tisa iishe… Kama macho na masikio itakuwa yake, akubali matokeo. Kama hakuna kitu itafanana ajue that was a fewnot free and fair______

Natafuna sim card na kubadilisha ID ikuwe na jina ya kiOgiek.

Women are a weird creatures, and while on it be very careful, I had a live in girlfriend after my second job, you can imagine that she was busy telling other people that we were being supported by one of my cousin’s, who was married to a tycoon.a relative learnt of the rumours and was amazed since it’s common knowledge in our family, that my said cousin is one of the meanest person around, and parting her with her money is akin to parting mbwa zimekwamana. She lived in a fantasy world and could create tales fabricated from her creative imagination about people.

what an analogy @Tarantinoh !

It fits the situation Mkubwa. :D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fortunately that Mary Njeri must be having a stupid boyfriend and the consequences are that she may end up as a statistic of gender related violence or crime of passion.

Such drama is why I’m having a vasectomy and never marrying.

And if you don’t you get frustrated to death…your pick mboys.