Kunguru Kunyueria

If this story is true just delete it. Hukusoma hekaya ya jamaa mwenye aliitwa na CID after he made a comment here on an ongoing case? Big Brother is always watching. Especially for cases involving narcotics and Nigerians.

Askari aliwaona mkiwa na dem akiwa ndethe na akawaacha muendelee na safari…abunuwasi ako wapi

hekaya za abunuasi ktalk is full of jokers

Good work of fiction

moral of the story aliona matako yellow kubwa

Tumeshapiga screenshots ata akidelete

Mkubwa hebu nitumie izo screenshots pale inbox

[ATTACH=full]342954[/ATTACH]
I will assume the incident happened in or around lagos a.k.a lumumba drive. My question,if the friend came in a panic, wouldnt it suffice to ask why? Ok,hes a friend, why the fcuk would i take my arse to a crime scene let alone the hospital? Speaking of hospital, the minute the female died,was there not paper work done with witnessers signatures or something and the incident turned to a police case? Dont forget ,a cop stopped the car and went like meh! and let the scenario just whizz by. Too many plotholes

and the friend varnished quarter way from this narrative.

I have Nigerian friends and I don’t let them push my limits.

Un4tunate umepost this here… this forum is full of gvt detectives since its a home of all sorts of criminals!

@Lerionka nlikwambia juzi utafute maasai au toto jinga ya kudanganya na ujuaji mingi ya peni mbili:D
Naona wiki haija isha umemulikwa uka enter trees never to be seen again…ingia na handle2 ujitetee kiasi:D

Lerionka aka Bobby has posted a summary of this story kwa some Naughty Telegram group, below is the summary;

Wah my heart is broken
Just left the hospital and we lost a lady. She was a working girl with a Nigerian client. She’s overdosed on cocaine.
Please take care of yourselves.
28, very beautiful single mom of a dashing young girl

Hapo kwà criminals you are overstretching your labia

First, dealing with Nigerians is tempting fate… and we know the end result. Second, we need to generate a list of Dos and Don’ts for survival in this world. Number 1: Never separate fighting couples, best thing is to call cops to help separate them as you watch from a safe distance (2) Avoid good samaritan actions unless you have proper supporting evidence like video cameras all around you (3) Never rescue abandoned babies for the cops will ask you to keep them until their guardians are found or forever if they are never found… (4)… add or subtract from this list… I know this is a fictional story but it should trigger some thoughts… and save a villager…

Tomba hiyo advice

Hekaya ina gaps but wish you well when DCI sleuths come for your ass. Assuming your hekaya is true

Waria osha mkundu maki imerudi!

Good hekaya.

Ukideal na lanye ni muhimu ujue that unadeal na mtu mwenye either anatumia hard drugs, or anatumiwa na drug dealers kuuza drugs, or anakulwa na drug dealers, or pimp wake ako in the drug business. Ukiwa kwa lanye know that drugs are in the vicinity and vitu zinaeza enda left anytime. These places are normally raided wasiposikizana na the right people na unaeza jipata kwa shida hujui. Lanyes world over always associate with criminal elements so it is better kudeal na wao with caution.

Kuna elder hapa aliwai sema kupea malanye number yako na kuchat na kuwacall ovyo ovyo as if nyinyi ni mabeste is a sure way kujipata at the center of an investigation at one point in time. The last thing you want is Kinoti to find your number when investigating the call records or phone book or transactions of a lanye when they are investigating a crime she is involved in. Never get too cosy na lanye na ata mpee jina fake na usimpee number yako if possible.