Kunguru ni Kunguru tu: Tuesday Experience.

mi niko na summary:

alls well that ends well. asande

Deno nimejua CSS kama wewe na nina run “night scripts” kama wewe. Ata naendanga gym. Tofauti yangu na wewe ni pesa tu. Point me in the right direction

Deno unakuaga na Dreadlocks.

:D:D:D

Hehehehe hapo kwa CSS umenimaliza

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>> Kaa pale nv

Hehe…apana. Siwezi kaa poa na dreadlocks ata…

:D:D:D hiyo ni ya coders.

Ngoja kidogo nicheke…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Woooi wuuui how many times shall I say pesa za birrionaire @denis young si zile chicas will consume in all 5 minutes? He works damn hard, we all do but he is young and wants to retire early. Keep up the spirit. Pikchas kule kwetu kwa whatsup PRISS. You should not/never be ashamed of your hard work.
Wooi the chicas did not know how the dude dislikes or has no respect for chicas who cannot fend for themselves…shame on Tim too. They should actually have picked their pizzas on their way to yours, if they owned any ounce of class or self respect.

Sasa ujue d.y your upward mobility will attract v unwanted company both male and female. Na wezi pia! itabidii you lock up some valuables coz nasomanga hapa wanaiba mtu while having coitus. I know you do but pls extra vet those that you let into your digs going forward.

:D:D

@Joel what makes you so happy?

Do you know the difference between a hoodrat and a kunguru ?

I find humor in his story. Those lazy girls learned their lesson.

He is simply hilarious, lots of humour and it is normally the truth. Woooi wooi is all I can say for the poor Chicas:D:D:D:Dsmdh.

hehe…eventually the friend who brought them in throws them out. How embarrassing.

Yes!!! I would have wanted to listen in to the convor as the Chicas walked to the bustop…BAD BADDER BADDEST…
Like the message has been spread so many times online, ‘woman have your own money…at least something’…

They probably walked back home because they got nothing, not even 20 bob ya kupanda mat. That was a good lesson.

Tim is their biggest embarrasment right now…

Hehehe…this girls will spot the expensive stuff in the house and immediately try to cuff you. Unapiganiwa kama mandazi moto.
Yaani how much effort does it take for a girl to spend her own cash? I don’t want a dependant in my man cave. Hao wanaingizwa kichinjio na asubuhi ninawaamsha ni kama wanaenda preps.