Kunguru spotting time I

If you want a real picture of what happen on Friday n Saturday night,just go for an early morning jog near clubs infested areas.
Utahurumia watoto wa watu

No i did not leave my car but a mere Toyota ilikuwa inawacha kina Audi,BMW ta kwaga fata

shut up chieth. this is much better than your blonde sis tales

Siitambui hiyo hekaya my fren.

WTF?

Mwalimu, kwani hujui p.m ni past midnight? :D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

One of the best strategies but be careful kijana/mzee pale ruiru/kihunguru stage asubuhi 7-8 kunakuanga na very hot 24-27 years old ladies going to job. Works all the time

The levels of desperation hapa ni staggering…buda just go for a church service and meet people and interact…aiiiii

Kunywa maziwa baada ya kusmoke kivela, sio poa kwako! Ati early in the morning 5pm to 6pm?

Old handles, eh? Are you targeting someone?

That was yesterday! I have since forgotten all about it. I am just a bit tired of all these threads started asking for advice for v stupid questions.

Ndugu, what happens in these areas?

Easy lays are in church.

Seeing some of those beauties in their very vulnerable state,talk of blacking out beside the road,kupelea boyfriend or the jamaa with her vitu kwa road,the worse is when you find them intoxicated,pretending they are fine but it is obvious someone chewed them na kuwaacha kando ya barabara.One time my jogging mate and I literary paid a cab to take one to Langata coz guys who used her, dropped her in a place unfamiliar to her…place inaitwa Gikuni,she was lucky…Many months later we got a token of appreciation and not in the way you think,she is in Australia and still thankful to us.She left though to hide the face

Back in the days one of my friends used to tell me mawindo ya kunguru dunda huanza 3am when they are drunk, and desperate with no where to go.

Exactly like the last one i talked about had been chipooed from Rafikiz Langata rd aka dumpiwa Mwimuto in her drunken state…I didn’t pity her at the time,i pitied her folks,she was still at Daystar then

Hata mimi nta hurumia mzazi. Imagine getting a call the next day from school that the body of your beloved daughter was discovered in Mwimuto with stab wounds.

your crazy.