Kunguru Vivian.. modern green

Noma sana. Mie huwa siulizi jina ya kwaru

Malaya Pia ni mtu na mama ya mtu .

nimecheka banae,hii ya kujuana mpaka majina ni kama wanarudia services sana huko:D:D

I thought you were taught in nursery school that manners entails greeting a person and knowing his or her name . Why do people think prostitutes are animals . If you have grown up sisters , you never know what they are doing .

What’s in that FAKE name really?

Malaya ni business sio mtu.

Those are regular customers. During my whoring days I made sure not to be friends with hookers. Kwanza sijui regular customer uongo. The thrill is to fuck new pussy. Thats walhat you pay for. You cant pay for pussy then keep hitting the same pussy day in day out. Never.

Malaya ni mtu. Someone’s Daughter, mother and sister

You have to differentiate boss. There is her being a hooker and a parent or someone’s relatives. In a brothel she is a hooker and hookers should be treated like who they are; HOOKERS! When she goes home she is a mum or someone’s daughter/sister. Yes hookers are humans too but then treat them as HOOKERS. Thats what they decided to be. I mean ukipata Pastor wenu wa church akiwa lecturer wa University you will still refer to him as a Pastor right??

Policemen are people too, but when you deal with them in the path of duty you don’t consider they are such.

once a seller always a seller some habits die hard in the blood na ni kama iko rotten to the core

This Corona year, harlotry business was hard struck. Most young and good looking prostitutes got married. Imagine the innocent men who married these cum dumps unknowingly.

Amo wapi these days. Ka namba hivi

There was a time she told me to come to sj nikule na 500… maybe I missed out by not taking up her offer, maybe i didn’t

You missed out, hiyo lanye inakuanga tamu

ameretire au bado yuko?

Iko bado

Sijamuona pale SJ in a long time.