Kunguru was trying to run away to the US after siring with another man

:D:D:D

There is a very high chance that any nyap that needs examining by a gynae is already sick or is about to give birth…

Wait, so watoto sio wake. The doctor was clearly sterile. Alikuwa anaachiwa jaruo mbiri alee peke yake na mumama anaenda America. I keent.

Agreed. Mwanwmke akitaka kutoka, you show her the door knob turns two ways. If she turns it downwards, she can leave.

Plot twist. The woman was involved in the killings

The mboch who was asked to sleep in a separate house has a hekaya to give…
Afinywe makagary.

True dat brother

The on/gyns I know love pussy to the core.

I am sure they would hit it but with all those Nyaus at their disposal what can they really do except feel them?

If she was a mfuasi wa Biblia like me, she would not have married a divorcee. Guess a clinical officer at a dispensary could not resist the allure of a well to do doctor. Ladies all that glitters isn’t gold especially if there was a wife in the picture Yaani ni bwana wa wenyewe. Bible does not allow remarriage its adultery. When you live a lifestyle of sin, the welcome mat is out to El Diablo and he does not take hostages. Now that is the one message you can take from me if you ever want to call yourself mfuasi wangu.

People react differently to shock and there are alot of innuendo in the story. The guy killed the children whatever his reason was and his first and only wife had a son by him so he’s not impotent, she prolly relocated to the first world bcz of his philandering. Gynas do alot of aboution too. Blood money. One of the things that are an abomination that God hates is shedding of innocent blood and who is more innocent than a foetus.

Don’t misrepresent me what I stand for is very clear. Don’t make sin a habit and a lifestyle especially sexual sin, God will destroy those who destroy His temple. Keep your marriage vows. Stay single and celibate until your spouse dies if you divorce. Period.

Amen!

Well, I don’t see anything wrong with what you have said here. If only all your posts could be as sober as this one…

If I was drunk with passions like most men here nikiwambia parte after parte, orgy after orgy I would be the considered the most sober person by ktalk STDs. Even when I deviate and talk of polygamy, I put it clearly that you do it at the risk of your eternal destiny. The rules in the Bible are there for our protection against evils our finite minds can not even comprehend in the spirit realms. God does not benefit in any way from our obedience. The one who rejoices over the death of a sinner and innocent victims like those kids isn’t God.

Before jumping on the band wagon ask yourself why is a 54 yr old wealthy doctor having 5yr old? Doctors in this country are very evil people who will even operate on you when you are perfectly healthy and maim you for life to make that coin. Do you really expect to keep such evils and have no problems?

As for women anything good worth having is worth having the right way which is God’s way. Don’t just jump at somebody’s husband bcz he’s got money or you fear menopause and stigma, there are far worse fates to suffer in this life and the next, life isn’t short, it’s eternal, in any decision put the eternal part first bcz its not just eternal but beyond the threshold its fate accompli and irreversible.