Kunguru wife

Hapa hapana elder. Hii ni kuongeza moto kwenye kidonda. This is the reason you see men killing their wives. Once dem amelose respect ama ameanza kucheat hakuna reverse gear. The guy did the right move. Unajua madem hudhani the grass is always greener on the other side…

I thought that if one’s phone is about to switch off na maybe hakuna lights shaggs, mtu hutuma text anasema “if you need reach me, do so on mum’s, sister’s, bro’s number”. It’s the reasonable thing to do. Unless of course one is up to no good.

Agreed. The wise saying Kunguru hafugiki…By the way huwa nashindwa why men never see a cheating girl during courtship…Before uoe you must know the devil you are dealing with

they do, but they get blinded by something called ‘scarcity mindset’

Wacha tutombee watu mabibi, who in this century doesn’t know women are just trouble. Nmeitiwa slices by a married hoe ananiletea my home town 400 @Kilometre s from her matrimonial bed fair ni bill ya beta yangu ni CD na surgical gloves plus ntaitomba hivihivi bora ni @Mwanga ndani

Mtoi nko na yeye huku

She said letter ilitumwa kitambo, na enyewe nliiona.she went to school kureport officially

I agree circumstances yenye alipata it job is very suspicious.i take the blame

if true pole, but trust your instincts, you know your wife better, once a cheater always a cheater. but you sound very naive, mimi bibi hawes enda pahali eti amepata family emergency bila mimi kuwa kwa entourage, that way it also sends a message to your in laws, the only exception is maybe she is rushing to donate one of her organs to a dying relative, hiyo ingine can wait we go together. catching mature married women cheating is very hard, they can cheat even with your cousin but you wouldn’t know i guess yako bado ni come we stay. just let her stay huko mahali yuko, dont bother calling or drinking yourself out.

It’s out of impulse.but iyo story ya kulima she was so determined

anakuliwa mbaya mbof, chunga usiletewe mimba sio yako elder. utalia chooni na mtoto anafanana principal. by now amefikisha elders threshold DFBLNKN

The only place am able to open up

Hawa watu si wazuri

you have a soft spot towards @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii lately are you by any chance buying his MGTOW Philosophy?

Huko Ni kwao, her sister has been accompanying her in this monkey games

Kuna time nilidate bibi ya mtu bila kujua. mikosi zilikuwa zinaniandama tu. laptop ikanyeshewa na nikaibiwa simu. Siku moja bwanake akanipigia akiwa soo distressed hadi nikashikwa na huzuni. bibi ya mtu sitawai guza ata akae mtamu aje

why the name @Jura heri ungejiita Chura tu ama toad. Anyway kubali umetombewa ka pipi. Usingoja advice from anonymous forum, with time utaelewa kuwa kunguru hafugiki na most probably utamrudia Ghasia

Exactly

you gotta have 3 steel balls to do this…:D:D:D:D:D

but maybe the crow was reciding together with the sister so he had to give her a heads-up too…