kunguru

Let me pose a question…and if you May, let only fathers answer. Suppose today you lost your life and left a two year old son or daughter with the mother. And up there in purgatory or utopia or wherever people go you are given a chance to advise your young living wife. I know most of your mouths are mostly on auto pilot, but for this once, ponder for a min. Would you rather see your little boy in a home with a father figure or would you rather he witness men after men coming to climb her mum.

I will never take care of another man’s kid. Let each and everyone take care of each own’s problem. If you aint ready to be responsible then use a CONDOM god dammit. some men are foolish. you take care of the kid he comes years later and takes his kid with him after all that effort. @mabenda4 criticize me all you want. its better the truth be told and as for me i don’t do single mums.

I agree with you. To each his own. As to why anyone is left at the mercy of elements, only God knows. What I know is, through no fault of my own, I found myself without a father. And, a man came and rescued me, at a time when sons of unmarried women were viewed as threats to any coming heirloom, And, if one could get away with it, killing the little bastards was welcome. Say what you May, bro, but those little boys and girls who, like me , fond themselves without a father, are grateful for that Man, who goes against the animal instincts, to rear a foreign blood. Then again, if you always had both biological parents, this may escape your kin

Boss, don’t mix issues here, kindly stick to the story. The lady rejected this nigga for a better option which turned out bitter.
Start another thread under different circumstances that led to single motherhood.

Iko hivi mblo…inafaa mtoto wa kwanza awe sio wako…wa pili naye ni wako. Hivi wa pili sio wako mtaishi aje jamani. Usimrudie huyo mwanamke ,lakini usije ukasahau kumsaidia kukuza wale watoto hadi apate mahali pa kujisitiri.

Huenda ikawa you are not your father’s son.

Read the article again bro. Stop being the skunk knight in shining armour for a fellow man. If your comprehension receptors are dulled by hard wood for a fellow man, kawasaki is highly recomended to whet your passage understanding abilities. The mover clearly stated that one of the reasins ge is not welcome to espouse the lady , is, the responsibility of another mans child. Now, bro, go read tge post aflesh

Did you mean mahali pa kujikimu…kujistiri means to hide shame…ama kuvaa mtandio

naona ni kama huyo mtoto wa pili ni wangu na bado mimi ninakulanga slices huko, just inbox nikupe number send what you see is justifiable for yours every month, mimi naongeza equivalent for mine, total narushia kunguru…

bangi unavuta imeongezewa nyasi. mimi na mzae wangu ni copyright mpaka urefu.

Lelea ndume ingine watoto bila kusumbua. If childless women can’t accept your advances, nobody will blame you for settling for less. It’s sad to be you really, that a woman will only accept you on condition you raise another mans kid for her. If she didn’t have a kid, and she was fresh, she wouldn’t look at you twice. Sorry bro

Mimi sinanga shida na single mothers. They’re people too. So long as mnapelekana vizuri, sionangi shida na ku-raise mtoto si wako biologically. Many men I know have done it and are very happy with their families, wa kusema waseme!

Shida ya hii situation sio u-singo matha, ni being with a lady who doesn’t consider you her first option. She left for greener pastures but anarudi after nyasi kukauka. Mimi ata kama hangepata mtoto na the other man siwezi mchukua. Aende atafute hao better men wake. Taking her back is stupid because if that “better one” comes back utaachwa tu. Mbona umhurumie na yeye hana huruma kwako?

Just support your kid, mama ajipange.

Yote ni sawa. Mwanzo huyo mama ana watoto wawili na baba zao hawapo . Kwa hivyo kuna aibu kidogo. Mahali pa kujikimu pia iko sawa katika huu muktadha

Now here is s true Gentleman. If you are to refuse the woman, let it be for some other reason, not a little innocent child

I am happy to do so bro. Aamof, I am making plans to adopt one soon. My father had 16, and he took us in. I only have 6. And as you seat on your high horse, ensure that you and your lineage are gods chosen…that this fate that befall lesser being shall never knock on your gates.

Don’t defend your stance with religious and patronising undertones. The biological instinct of any man is to get a fertile young wife without kids and starting your generation from scratch. Who am I to go against biology???That instinct is there for a reason an whatever it may be, I choose to obey it. It might be to ensure that you use your hard earned resources to raise your blood first etc. I am not against other people’s kids, but the only way I can help them is at a distance, not by marrying their mother.

Would I help a kid without a father/with a deadbeat dad? 100%. Would I marry a woman with another man’s kid? Big No.

i have a son with a chic we no longer have ties but to my son am alwys a hero i spoil him any chance i get i wil only back out if she gets a good guy who wil love that boy unconditionaly hapo ntawaondokea roho safi and i wont meddle ndio waishi tu poa

I thought I was having a discussion with somebody with a functional brain.
What is so hard in linking my reasoning with the story. I have told you every single mother case should be uniquely handled depending on the circumstances that created it. Grow up and discuss issues like a man lest you confirm my worst fears.

That doesnt mean anything. …I have a friend anafanana na mjamaa mwenye ameoa mamake but he’s not his biological father (na mjamaa mwenyewe anajua huyo si budake)…so acha kujiconsole