Kungurus now sharing on shosho media details za kunyanduliwa na celeb

Allan Wanga is the player-coach of Kakamega Homeboys and the CEC Sports Kakamega County.

Cha msingi ni Allan Bob Wanga alitembeza mucakwe na akamwaga ndanii …

he is currently the top scorer in KPL

Young ladies please avoid married and ugly men like the plague. If you are going to go to all that trouble to travel to shags like Wanaume wameisha in Nairofi n environs at least ensure that you nyanduse a handsome man so that incase you have a daughter by mistake, you don’t end up regretting it for the rest of your posterity.

If was sex is secret and sacred, he’d have kept it between him and his wife Brenda Mulinya. Not with random Ruaka pple he doesn’t know from a bar of soap.These women dint make a vow to be faithful. In a church. Allan Wanga did. This scapegoating of women must stop. He will lose out on endorsements so that’s what he should worry about. Lunje women hata ulete ukimwi Hawana pakwenda. So kubomoa Familia sioni.I saw he lives in Ronga on a certain program kwani Hana doe kama Oliech? Ronga?

A married man who sleeps with women from Ruaka is the worst type of hoe. More than even the women bcz he has kids to raise what if he meets a woman with HIV?Na vile watu wengi wako na ukimwi in Nairofi. If it’s the football thighs she wanted wako tuu huku, no need to travel to border towns. Just go to a massage parlor utapata selection and single and under 25 sio Mzee kama Allan Wanga, very old and ugly if all u be after is M’Nyanduse!

BTW is Oliech in Gor nowadays? Saw him in a match between Gor and Ulinzi.

Hawa ma “FEMALE GROUPIES” wamekuwa wakifuata FOOTBALLERS, RUGBY PLAYERS, BOXERS, na generally ATHLETES kutoka kitambo sana… I remember kuna footballers who trained at Jericho (Uwanjo Soo, now upgraded) and were playing for BIG clubs then (Gor, AFC, Breweries, Re-Union, among others) were being hunted by these groups of ladies. These ladies would share notes on which player was ‘good at spraying passes’ and which one was useless in BED. They (the ladies) would share these athletes among themselves and share their experiences of being bedded by these athletes. HUU WAKATI KAMDUDU kalitetembea sana kwa hawa athletes wetu na wengi unfortunately wakawa victims.

1. You sound gay.
  2. Where is a Lunje woman in this story?
  3. How did you find yourself watching a Gor game yet you have no idea Oliech plays for them?

Niaje jakipash mefiii?

Umetoka wapi kichana, baada ya kuanika Yeye Huwa Anamwaga Ndanii?

Manze there is always that group of ladies in colle wenye wanajaribu kuferk maceleb ni kama ni ligi wanatafuta top scorer

Poa saidi mobidiep.

I will leave number 1
Isnt Sharon Wanga a lunje
I saw it KTN burudani in passing but I recognized Oliech kipara, I don’t watch football maybe once in blue moon. It was Ulinzi VS Gor being aired.
Iko swali ingine?

Are you female or tree holder

:D:D:D cereal killer

uliongea nyingi, when didi u coment, oliech alileta kichwa ngumu gor, ok wa hero timbe bila go, acha kutetea kunguru prrriss, unless wewe pia ur cut from the same cloth, mwanaume hundsome hukaaje bila pesa

Ange import wamboi yellow swafi si hi ghassia

I am not Luo, so sielewi kijaka. Of course nawatetea. Do you expect me defend that ugly guy surely? Tena anaenda na wasichana hawana akili u know ur a married man and ur a public figure. Hakuona what happened to DK?

Girls nowadays. Unatoka Ruaka kwa ajili ya mwanaume Hana hata sura? Pia married people male and female should respect holy matrimony sio kulaumu some young people with low thinking capacity.

Are you married?

KINDLY REPEAT the QUESTION… prrrrriiisss, wewe @TrumanCapote hebu leta hekaya ya the craziest thing you have ever done to a man, ama a man did to you, otherwise i think you are just a confused broken virgin seeking for exposure, NISHA VAA HELMET ya kogalo, lete comprehension

kwaniwewe hudinya yellow ama wamboi, chieth opuk