Kunukisha utunguu UK na Finest Wine (Murats)

:D:DNaaa :DI think I would sober up if they were served to me. They looked swollen and hairy and the tujungus lapped them all up inc the juices. Eeeks I feel queasy already.
Actually you may have watched some of them on the programme ‘I am a celebrity get me out of here’…

:D:D:D
I haven’t watched that programme, but now I’m sure I don’t want to eat anything “swollen and hairy”, whatever I’ll have drunk!

That is the spirit.
I see that we can place online orders which can take up to 10 days. I am going to dare when the ‘powers to be agrees’ tonight and place an order. Even tho it looks like sparkling wine to me which ain’t my cup of tea.

Isn’t this great! The guy has a waiting customer already, courtesy of the Village. Hope you enjoy your evenings with Muratelia on the balcony, [SIZE=1]though it must now be getting chilly to sit there too long. Somebody will miss osha mecho from his cage[/SIZE]:smiley:

Well I had heard about the dude from Kenyans living up in the North nahuko Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, York but I did not think about ordering…
Bossman here has said yes so order it will be! BTW our crane driver is not the one who oshas mecho, his job means lots of concentration. It is the housewives like yours truly. But we would be v miffed if he has not noticed his mafans…during his breaks.:smiley:

Methinks it’s time the crane driver was offered a glass of something exotic…

You are just bad badder baddest news!:DIf the order arrives in time for xmas why not? They don’t work on weekends or holidays but will work around it. It is the season of giving…and sharing.

I see, I see. Just take any swollen and hairy meats off the menu for the man’s sake, that’s all.

Naah I will pass. Ebu watch these series https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=camels+balls+in+am+a+celebrity+get+me+out+of+here+in+Australia
When they come back here from the bush they keep eating them…yawaaaaaaaaa.

:D:D:D
Ghrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yuck!
That wild place in the woods could as well be a pirates’ cabin. Very outlandish things are cooked there, so it’s aptly named, Disaster Chef. :smiley:
I’ll own that I didn’t care for the hairy contents in the bowl, but I did feel kinda sorry and squeamish about Jorgie’s really beautiful lips–the things she puts in them! No amount of drink can cure that sight.

Now you know what I have been on about since morn. These guys can eat anything!:D:D:D

Never engage me Baba zero kipii homosexual. You do not even have an offspring and you dare adress me boy

That shhit is reserved for dirty backward smelly mungich like you

Sasa unadhani utakula hio Kuma flappy mzee imetaga Mara nane ya 48yrs ukijipendekeza

Ninja imebrand na kuji position vilivyo…atawesmek

Ile kitu MI najua finest wine ni expert ni kupanga mapera supermarket na kukunywa backstreet liquor inner London

Mimi sio mungich. Mungich ni motokubwa @Big fire.