Kununua shoka over the counter

Defend the guy all you want. You know what I am saying is the absolute truth, when you kill somebody for whatever reason and end up in jail. Trust me in the long run the real victim ends up becoming you and your family. The family of the deceased will find closure. But not you. Whatever point you wanted to prove goes unproven because to prove that point you have paid with your life and that of your family, your mother who will spend so many nights crying when you’re still alive. Its only a mentally challenged person who cant get that. I am defending her fully because whatever happened she never asked for his money, he was trying to force her and buy her with money, because she didnt want him. Very simple. Here is the clear difference between men and women. Men want power at any cost. Any cost even their own lives and that of others. Women know REAL POWER in life comes from getting back up when people use you,abuse you, when life knocks you down and making a comeback stronger than ever, better than ever. THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL. If he wanted to get back at her , he could have made something to be envied of his life. Now he will learn for the rest of his miserable life rotting in jail the meaning of Confucius saying, if thou would on a sojourn of revenge go, DIG TWO GRAVES!!! Do you know what revenge is? . As for jasho ya wanaume, I dont care one way or the other, after all when I die it is a mwanaume who will inherit all my jasho - my soft earned sweat. Atakula mali ya mwanamke. I have no such hangups - oh mali yangu imekulwa - jasho yangu haiwezi kwenda hivyo tuu -nyef,nyef . Ive lost a meter to pyramid that belonged to a relative and its never occured to me that I need to teach the guy a lesson. Nilimsamehe nikasema I came into this world with nothing and I will leave with nothing. May the God who gave me the money I lost add me infinitely more and thats what God did. I am not an idiot to throw away my life and dignity to stoop to such levels to teach stupid people lessons and prove stupid points.God is there. If not in this world, they will pay in the next. THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION TO COMMIT MURDER - NONE WHATSOEVER!!! POWERFUL REVENGE really is… watch and learn how women do it. This is what God loves and will always empower and bless when you take this route when you are devastated by humans. This is why God loves women so so much.Theyre just mindblowingly amazing.

I won’t watch videos here so don’t bother embedding them as your post is already too long.

I have not defended the guy. I actually can’t think of a befitting punishment. Death by hanging? Ah that’s so easy. Life sentence with hard labour? Oh that’s a waste of our taxes, ++ why should he get to live? You want me to shout so that you get it?? Ok here… I AM NOT DEFENDING THIS IMBECILE!! HE WILL LIVE A HORRIBLE LIFE BUT ACTUALLY DESERVES WORSE!!

Did that work for you @TrumanCapote. do you need me to denounce him some more? That wasn’t loud enough? You want me to confirm he will have a horrendous mental torture along side his parents? Let me know what it is you’d like to hear

Oh so you think by living well he would get back at Ivy? Thanks for letting me know. I have been rejected by hundred of girls most of who went ahead and got married and now have awesome families. Thanks for confirming that they are jealous of nyamgondho and can’t enjoy their lives or sleep because they know I am doing well.

I too have lost significant amounts of cash over risky deals. And just like you, I never went after anyone. What surprises me is that you’d advice people to con others and engage in fraud just because nyamgondho and @TrumanCapote will not come after you. If those two won’t seek retribution no one will. Go ahead and advice people to set fraudulent companies, grab others land, con people off their livelihoods because no one will bother killing them with an axe or something. And if anyone does murder you, they will die of humiliation and mental torture as they rot in prison anyway!

I got this gem from a WhatsApp group

My dear brothers, please stop misusing the word “investing” in a woman. Investing in a woman means

1)going to her parents first,
2)then taking her to the altar,
3)giving her the ring (or traditional wedding for that matter),
4)making her your wife,
5)and planting a seed in her.
6)You then build her a home, and make a commitment to her.

Anything else ranging from;

1. sending Mpesa,
    2.birthday gifts,
    3.sijui credit,
    4.paying for a few bills,

THE ABOVE ITEMS AREN’T AND I REPEAT; THEY ARE NOT INVESTIMENTS.
THAT’S GAMBLING

It’s a pata-potea situation, win-lose… Neither of these two situations should make you wanna cut that person into tiny pieces. But most important to our young girls, just know from whom to accept such. We have real psychos out here. Don’t accept/love him knowing very well you’ll dump him the next minute. It’s morally unsound…

I agree with you my sister @Hot Chocolate! but i also have to say that the gent did not get the memo on how modern relationships function, now he will have to pay the ultimate price for his foolish ways and actions. MSHENZI!

Well you’ve set yourself on a collision course with @TrumanCapote who thinks that women have suffered for too long and continue to suffer EVERYDAY therefore must take up every coin that comes their way from anyone. Even if that’s from a psycho or not.

With women you should only spend what you’re ready to lose. That way you don’t bring your emotions to the picture. Unless ni khupipi.

Boss please where did I say women must take every coin that comes their way from anybody? Are you serious? Why are you putting words in my mouth? If somebody keeps sending you money, you keep returning it, they send it back ,then they bring gifts 10k phone and perfume and drop them off without you even being there. They drive from Nai to LD and even after you refuse to see them they hang around the gate of your workplace for hours, what could this lady have done. This guy was stalking her. He was a psycho stalker. Kwani ni pesa gani huyu jamaa alipea IVY that even her parents couldnt give her? Is it a 10k phone? Is it 14k for her birthday bash? Is it perfume? This guy felt entitled to this woman and planned to relate with her whether she wanted it or not. I dont know what is wrong men like you who cant see this is a psycho instead muko haa munalia pesa pesa,pesa ya wanaume inakulwa , ni pesa gani huyu jamaa alikua nayo? He had nothing compared to what she had and he knew it and thats why he was forcing her hand with cheap gifts. Men need to learn how to take NO for an answer, I dont know which other NO you need than somebody refusing to see you and not picking your calls. With all the power you have as men in a patriachal society you dont have the power to force a woman to want you,love you belong to you unless you are in Samburu or Middle East. Stop buying ownership of women. WOMEN ARE NOT FOR SALE.

@Hot Chocolate! you can not dump somebody you were never with in the first place, dont buy into the narrative Kenyan men are peddling that she used him and dumped him… The only mistake she made is not reporting this psycho to the police, to her and his parents and the school security for stalking her. What do you do when somebody brings gifts all the way from Nairobi to Eldoret then when you refuse to see him he hangs around your workplace for hours.He leaves the gifts and since you dont want to see him and he is also far,you are even too busy to figure out the logistics of how to return these ‘gifts’ meant to manipulate and trap you, you have no way of returning the gifts, the option is to give out the gifts, throw away the gifts or keep them. He then keeps sending you money even after you keep returning it , the woman was tired of returning his money, he sends,she returns , he resends, she returns and on and on , this is a med student ,does she have all the time for this cat and mouse games, she has other more important things on her mind, doctors are busy people, mpesa data is there to vindicate her . This was a stalker period. I know as a society we dont want to believe that humans are capable of such evil as this guy so we must find fault in the victim to keep our illusion that humans must be provoked to evil and arent intrinsically evil going so that we can believe the world is a safe place and people are good. This man had no money to offer this woman. NONE. She never dumped him,she never used him, he was forcing her to become his wife by buying her cheap phone and perfume and sending her cash to gain ownership even when she explicitly on many,many,many occasions made it clear she would never be with him. In the end he even threatened to kill himself if she didnt give in to his demands. She was in her last days depressed and withdrawn because she believed he would kill himself because of her. Thats how goodhearted a woman she was. She felt sad and helpless because he threatened her that either she gives in or he kills himself. This woman was not a morally unsound person. The person who was morally bankrupt, delusional,deranged,narcissistic,psychopathic and a stalker was this man who has stalked her since she was a child and couldnt let her live if she wouldnt end up with him.To me thats not love , its INSANITY.

Ebu leta evidence where she returned any coin she was given. I am not saying she deserved to die. If anything, that guy should get the worst punishment that can be accorded to a living human.

Lakini ebu leta link, ama anything inasema she returned any of the goodies. This chick took everything that came her way. If it that was from Nyamgondho, it wouldn’t have been a problem. Except that the goodies were from a friend who turned psycho.

It appears he wasnt ready to lose a 10k phone. And 14k which many men lose to sportspesa on daily basis. Men’s money.Men’s money. Are men the only people who have money? Infact the ones who have it they even buy women cars and after relationship ikiisha wanakuachia hiyo gari. Not some brokeass ananunua simu ya 10k for a doctor then claim she has been eating his money. WHICH MONEY? YOU HAVE NO GOLD TO BE DUG! YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO BE EATEN. NOTHING. YOUR PEANUTS are the ones you are using to force a whole doctor who went to alliance to be your wife , pls men stick to your lane. Dont buy the Red Pill Bullshiit that you can have any woman you want and there are no leagues. Society is built on leagues and nobody knows that better than women. If you are beneath her , you are in LIGI NDOGO and she is in Bundes or La Liga , hautawesmek. Just go back to your lane utapata wanawake huko watakupenda. Achana na madaktari wewe mtu wa SportsPesa.

Wewe ndio uko na evidence that she took everything that came her way? This is just a narrative to support your mindset that she deserved what happened to her because you hate women and you hate beautiful,brilliant, virtuous and sucessful women even more. Enda uitishe DCI call records,mpesa records and sms za huyu jamaa theyve got them . She returned the mpesa enuff times until she was fed up and even told him explicitly please stop sending me money. Ulikua unataka apande gari amfuate Nairobi ndio amrudishie simu yake ya 10k? Ama auze simu then mpesa him the money? This woman was busy bwana and she believed if she ignored the guy long enuff he would get the message but she never did bcz to him a woman even if she is a doctor and a jewel of her community and family and society,bora tuu ni mwanamke , a man is the one who will decide her destiny and own her.Toxic Masculinity .Entitlement Issues. And thank you for finally acknowledging that he wasnt her boyfriend but a ‘friend’ she knew from her childhood.

I hear the guy had invested heavily on the girl bt the lady had fallen for a fellow doctor hence the rage

As I said, stick to your lanes, if you pursue people outside your league esp women trust me its just a matter of time before this happens even if you get married, one day it will happen.

And btw can you detail the HEAVY INVESTMENT made because all Ive read about is a perfume, a 10k phone and 14k for a birthday bash. Hio ndio HEAVY INVESTMENT ama?

Wewe ndiye uko kwa DCI? The Nation and Citizen have confirmed he sent her money even for her birthday. DO YOU NEED A LINK? Coz mimi nakuitisha just a link. DCI ni wewe? Leta link ama upotelee mbali. Unanituma DCI na safaricom nifanye? Kwani wewe ndiye uko na hizo mpesa statements. As far as I know, guided by what has been reported by credible news outlets. This lady accepted his gifts and even had a meeting with him in thika 2 weeks ago. How do you meet a person you are constantly putting down by declining gifts and cash. MTRH students have been in session and her journey back to Thika was probably just to meet the dude. Otherwise if she didn’t want to meet him hangemwambia ako around. He wouldn’t know coz he would have thought wako darasa MTRH.

If a chokoch gives you 10 bob in the streets that is probably 90% of their total wealth. You may not appreciate it, but that was perhaps the only chance that chokoch had for having lunch or supper for the foreseeable future. This guy was working for a betting company, his salary was perhaps 30K. But since their family had some cash probably drives one of the family vehicles. 24k is a massive investment for a 29 year old with no tangible property. If I was in his position, I would invest nothing more than 3000 bob per month in women especially if they are under parental care.

And what do you call investment?
You want a 29 year old who is not yet an official boyfriend to pay your rent, cater for your dressing, perhaps pay your fees and foot your bills on a salary of 30K? 24K is approximately 80% of his total earnings, and you claim that wasn’t a massive investment from the guy? In fact any man working for a betting company anafaa kuwa tu na a single girlfriend wa ocha unaenda huko once a month kukamua then unaendelea na dry spell for another month.

My fren am not relying on magazeti zinataka kuuza gazeti zao, I have credible sources ok? I thought you were talking of her taking [SIZE=7]ALLLLLLLLLLL his money and ‘gifts’[/SIZE]? Kumbe you only know of pesa ya birthday? Is that the [SIZE=7]ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/SIZE] the ‘gifts’ and money ama? Gazettis say, its a perfume, a 10k phone and a 14k mpesa. If you know of any other gifts or monies leta link ama uache exaggeration. Kwani definition ya ALL imechange ama. I can count these things on one hand.

About Thika, my fren you are suffering from an extreme form of confirmation bias. Is Naphatali Njahi Kinyanjui , the ONLY PERSON Dr/Surgeon Ivy Wangeci knew in Thika so that if she went there during session that means SHE DELIBERATELY LEFT MED SCHOOL DURING SESSION TO GO AND SEE NJAHI AND NOONE BUT NJAHO. Puhleezee! Wacha mchezo. Dont her parents and family also live there ama? There is no possibility that she went to Thika for anything other than Njahi. The same Njahi who she wont see after he has gone to the trouble of traversing 5 counties to go to her workplace and wait OUTSIDE her workplace FOR HOURS like a love sick puppy and call her non stop mpaka inabidi azime simu. I know you dont want to accept that 1) You are biased against this very innocent woman. 2) That you are very,very wrong abt the nature of their ‘relationship’ if you can even call it that and all this was was a psychotic drug addicted stalker who stalked a poor girl from childhood, was doing poorly financially and careerwise and ended up simultaneously combusting with Dr. Ivy’s life. Alifyatu and Ivy was collateral damage of his deranged,delusional,drug addicted, homicidal,suicidal mind. PERIOD!!!

You are mistaken about doctors especially women doctors.Besides teachers, they are the most down to earth career professionals I have ever met. My neighbour is a lovely doctor who doesn’t even know how to drive in Nairobi. Sometimes nampeanga lift coz the hubby works huko coast. I met a DMOH in 2011 that was married to a matatu business man and she was also a down to earth girl now doing her Masters in Pathology at the Agha Khan. Women who work in insurance, legal services etc ndio vichwa ngumu. Although most women docs are married to fellow doctors majority ni down to earth next door girls who swear by the missionary style. Huyu jamaa kama ni daktari alikuwa anataka angetafta mabeshte wa ivy hapo MTRH and a 14k phone would have been appreciated.

Wewe si ulikuwa ukiweka many links za videos mpaka nikakwambia uwache?? Now you can’t come up with a single link on declining gifts??? Ati you have your sources HEHEHEHEHEHE!! Woi…jesus?? HAHAHAHAHA

My question is why did she meet him in thika. Sijasema he is the only person she knew. Why did she have to do it. This guy has a job, he doesn’t camp outside her home to know she is around. Why didn’t she see her parents and whoever else she might be interested in seeing. Uncles, brothers, cousins etc and go back to MTRH without ever meeting him. Was she forced to see him?? HEHEHEHEHEHE. I still can’t believe you can’t come up with a single link to show declined gifts. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sasa nikulizeee boss, who told Njahi achukue 90% of his earnings, anunue perfume,anunue simu ya 10k, atume Mpesa ya 14K ya Birthday bash? WHO TOLD HIM TO DO IT??? Did Dr.Ivy tell him or ask him to do it? Please answer the question ? WHO TOLD HIM TO DO IT? Alifanya kwa hiari yake mwenyewe. Nobody held a gun to his head. Nobody solicited the funds from him. Its like I go put my money in a pyramid Ive heard of then I come say pesa ikipotea that that money 90% of what I have. Did they ask me for the money? Did they hold a gun to my head? Kuna kitu inatangwa agency. Yaani you are the decision maker about everything that happens in your life. If you decide you want to throw that 90% in a river , ni pesa yako, its your prerogative but then when you start regretting throwing away the money TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR FOOLISH DECISIONS tht were driven by emotions or woteva unrealistic/delusional motivations, you get me? Dont start blaming other people for decision that YOU MADE. ACTIONS THT YOU UNDERTOOK in your own accord, you were not under duress. So beba msalaba wako dont come here to tell us how heavily you invested. WHO ASKED YOU TO INVEST? Kuna kitu inaitwa PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY which I can see from these discussions is a very foreign concept to men. This is not a sex worker where its clear that ukienda na pesa utapewa vitu. Its not a brothel and women are not prostitutes to be bought by hook or crook, wapende wasipende. Respect that. Women are humanbeings with agency.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Humans including women are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness ,if that pursuit of hapiness does not include you dont force a woman’s hand, dont love bomb her, dont threaten her that you will commit suicide if she doesnt give in to your demands, dont stalk her, dont send her unsolicted gifts and 90% of your money, dont butcher her like an animal. Tuko pamoja?

Everything will come out in due course , this case isnt even a week old. All that is done in secret as the Bible says will be shouted from the rooftops.Give it time.

I dont know why she met him because unlike you the omnipresent/omniscient being ,I was not inside her brain or with her everywea she went, but I am 100% sure she didnt go to Thika because of him, remember these people grew up together ok? And probably it was him who initiated the meeting and as you know women atyms feel sympathy and maybe wanted to tell him, please wachana na haya mambo please, I am a student, I need to focus on my studies blah blah blah ! I dont know. But meeting somebody you grew up with in your home town doesnt translate into that now you are his girlfriend, you are leading him on blah blah. The only mistake Dr. Ivy is to underestimate the pathology in this man’s behaviour. After all they grew up together, she prolly thot its a harmless crush with time he will get over it. And saw nothing wrong at the time, which I am sure isnt recent,prolly sometime back, to talk to him and put sense into him. You can see from the fact that she was depressed and withdrawn after Njahi’s recent threats to commit suicide because of his unrequited advances shows she had a measure of empathy towards him( because I can not in clear conscience call this love. This isnt love at all at all its just demonic obsession and desire to control and own a humanbeing.). Meaning she dint wish him harm or want to spitefuly use him else she’d have not been affected by his threats of suicide.