Kununuliwa Chrysler

Ha ha …mzee kukuliko :rolleyes::rolleyes: wacha tufight siku ingine lakini

Kisungu ilikuja na meli

Another one said here yesterday she spent time alone in a club till the wee hours of the morning ogling a guy. These females here are nuts.

Your kisungu is ok, but your method of narration is difficult for me to follow

Mzee kuniliko by far. Anyway, I wasn’t looking for a fight just pointing out some things.

Upper cut OUCH!!

sijaijua ni wapi iliandikwa ati a woman should never approach a guy. is it their ego or they protecting their image ati she doesnt wanna cum off as a desperado. mwanaume mgani ata-mind if a lady approaches her or sausage fungas the man? kwanza ntapiga salute if she gets off that horse and breaks the ice.

1 Like

She did herself a great disservice just sitting there on a cold night fervently hoping the guy would notice and approach her. Unfortunately it never happened.

you talk too much and ask too many questions

1 Like

Hmm :rolleyes::rolleyes: afadhali sisi how about guys who run away kama hawajalipa madeni after services, ku dry fry under age cousins , bibi za cousins …:confused::confused:

4 Likes

A well aimed and deserved low blow

1 Like

:frowning: ya I know. I will narrate somewhere that story told of dfhkm bibi ya brother/ cousin and dry frying aunties and later when the aunties age their daughters. Don’t we as ladies have hekayas to tell? Purr start for us

Hun zangu nilishaweka upto today …someone has to make fun ti hi hi

1 Like

Men may assume such a lady wants dfhm same day + payment

hii ni ile kisungu huongewa salon anko. hata octogenarian Couch waru anailelewa

Hmmm… Bet you a Mil… At that state I could still confuse you and chipo you with you being as sober as a church mouse. Im usually too smooth at that state I fear myself. na sio hekaya.

That time of the month I c

Ouch…purity!

upus

Is there any man that says he is taken and broke in a club in the presence of a potential lay :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 Like