KUNYAZA: AFRICAN SECRET TO FEMALE ORGASM

Amavangigo…that is all ;):wink:

I’m horny… damn…

Its also called katerero in Tanzania.

Watu wamefukuzwa kwa maploti juu ya hii move na kumbe kuna wenye hata hawajawahi isikia?? And thanks for bursting my bubble @spax, now I have to ho out & invent another styro :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please do and share with us who live in stone houses

Hmm, challenge accepted!! :slight_smile: … then we can hang out sometime and you’ll validate my findings

One thing at a time is my principle

Principles are for pussies is wh… oh, right. Raincheck on that then, catch you on the flipside

ooooh,:):D:D

Grammar cops say: KUNYAMAZA: AFRICAN SECRETION TO FEMALE ORGANISMS.

funny!

Where were Kenyan men while Ugandans, Tanzanians and Rwandans were learning these tricks? Nkt! Useless kabisa

And where were Kenyan women when Ugandans were kneeling for their hubbies and being subservient, dick-pleasing and overall lovely mamas? Malipo ni papa hapa duniani, sharrap na upeleke bile kwa mwenye hakulambi. Serreee.

1 Like

Eerr… We are talking about kunyaza here not kulamba 2 different things. Ati kneeling for a man makes a woman lovely? Who made you god?
If you knew how to kunyaza maybe then we would kneel for you otherwise…
[ATTACH=full]9797[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Refer to my previous comments on this forum, then come back here and play sex-ed with me. Mambo ya kulamba refers to your biley personality, mami. I once had a girl who couldn’t cook to save her life but her sweet, sweet words… mmh, mmmh, they made me prove that she’s more important than all the sheets we destroyed, the beds we broke, the carpet-cleaning bills we accrued, you get the mbisha. You, on the other hand, sound like a comparison-making. complaining biyatch who starts mouthing off even before your huzzy/chali/fcukmate even takes their shoes off at the door. Set the mood and see if he won’t make you leave your footprints on the freaking ceiling, you can thank me later for the free advice.

1 Like