KUOMBEA ADUI

define adui

ION- this kijiji has admitted some very strange…eer…organisms today…

work that I delivered but never got paid

Aiiih wewe!!! Never ever wish death on anyone no matter what the circumstances may be. Life has a “funny” way of balancing its books on fellows like you. To tell you the truth, this guy may be around to throw mchanga on your coffin and get to the fabled century mark uji mkononi…truth be told strange things happen and I’m sure most here can relate.

Sometime back, in our family circle of friends, there happened to be two sons whose dad was stinking wealthy. Their dad had given them everything that they wanted…they were the envy of many as they never had to work a day in their life. Kazi ilikuwa kuponda mali tu.

After getting drunk most of the time, they always used to cause a raucous at his house and spit venom on their dad (the same guy whose $$$ they were pissing on) stating that they couldn’t wait to bury him as they wanted more than he had parted with. To cut the long story, he buried both of them with a heavy heart and lived to a ripe age of 86.

@shocks …Pole sana…Malipo ni hapa hapa duniani. That fellow will lose more than he stole from you…Take heart dude.

Never ever wish death on someone instead ombea adui yako aishi Siku nyingi. … humming the song

Mchimba kisima…

The kind of reaserch people embark on.

4 Likes

reaserch? more like rearsearch

3 Likes

…nyinyi mnajua adui kweli? wait and have one ndio mtajua kama ni kuombea yeye aishi kukuliko ama uishi kumliko.

I always advise people to look on the positive side of things and not be consumed by bitterness and negativity. That person you are spending all your waking hours hating probably has no idea of the venom eating you up and is going contentedly about their own life and business. Time is the greatest healer.

can you stop moaning and whining and define an adui as asked…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT2v9o9UYOQ

1 Like

o_O

Hehehee well, if that’s the part of the analogy that your imagination chose to focus on, then enough said bruv…

Soma lesson ya free hapa @OldBacteria na uache kutufanyisha kazi ya your mother!!

Whoa, easy there, tiger. Mambo ya penguin’s arse ni imagination, same way naweza ita mtu magoti ya siafu just to show their insignificance as an individual. It’s just an analogy, and my mom didn’t spend years poring over my compositions and correcting my dictations just for her to be angry at me for using one. Wishing another human being dead, on the other hand, ni the kind of thing that a REAL MOM would be shocked over akaweza sikia ukisema. Ukisoma comments za hii kamba, zote zinasaidia kijana asiwahi ropokwa hivyo tena… IOW, tunafanya kazi yetu kama ulimwengu So CALM YOUR SIAFUNESS and direct your corrective capabilities at the right individual :cool:

1 Like