Kuongozwa na mboro na kimbelembele

:D:D:D

Hii nayo apana this is being stupid if they don’t speak out while a young soul is being tortured…

record that mama doing that next time and post …u will see how things will flow

:D:D:D:D

Hii thread tells how horrible we have become.

I grew up seeing my dad na wazee wa easto solving issues kama hizi hiyo mtaa.

And you are one of the bad neighbours

Yeah I’m a bad neighbour, because I’ve learned from personal experience that shit doesn’t get resolved. I once had to move from another plot in Mountain View after reporting a neighbour for child abuse and nothing happened to him because he bribed the OCS. He later found out it was me who reported him and he used the very same cops to harass me for months. The other tenants supported it and said I should have minded my own business. They became so hostile eventually I had to leave.

It’s easy to play Good Samaritan when there are no negative consequences. In reality good intentions rarely produce good results.

:D:DEnyewe Nairobi kila mtu alikuja kutafuta.

:smiley:

si aende akuonyeshe hio nyumba halafu tuone vile utafanya?

For a child, you should sacrifice. Not your life but your comfort. The tears and cries of that child will haunt you every other day. Kwanza unaeza lemewa na mama? It’s not that she can beat you

One day I heard noises outside my apartment around 10. I peeped outside and saw my neighbor beating up his girlfriend. I rarely talked to them other than occasional hi when we passed each other. He was really punching her and she was fighting back trying to get off the choke hold. Anyway I ran out and when I got close he heard me coming and they stopped. And went their way. Funny thing is she rarely said hi after that. But about three weeks later, I saw them back together again.

I tell you. Relationships you are not involved in are very hard to understand. Maybe the woman abused him or was even the one who started the fight.

Ungesema hivi,“No good deed goes unpunished”.That’s all…

All humans get punished if they err. The Govt jails or fines you. Your employer sacks you! Your wife “punishes” you by feigning headache etc. How do you punish her as a desperate soul?

Guys have chosen the beta lifestyle.Avoid confrontations at all cost even if it’s the kids getting hurt.

:D nice hekaya

Hapana hii ndugu please do something. At least write the jamaa an anonymous letter or child protective services. Something about the helplessness of kids really breaks my soul . Adults wajipange

No good deed goes unpunished

Hapo
Kwa polepole umetudanganya, mulitoka mguu niponye