kuorient fresha

for the love of puthy

Hii ni uongo villagers. I didnā€™t read btw as its too long but first 5 statements are lies thus this is a lie

Najua kwenye Chuka Boys iko and it is nowhere near Chuka University. Chuka boys is situated in Chuka as you go to Chuka-Kaanwa-Tharaka road, just above Kathituni boarding. Nayo Chuka University iko Ndagani, 5KM away as you head to Nkubu, Meru.

I know because nilikuwa Chuka Catholic primary school before it was closed at one time and I lived in Chuka for 8 years. Chuka boys, Kathituni boarding attend the same church, ST Joseph catholic church which fence yake imeshikana na Chuka Boys

1 Like

sasa unataka tufanye nini? thatā€™s why it is a hekaya my fren.

2 Likes

Watu kama nyinyi ndo kina girl child hupenda. A man who can talk & not just nod without listening. As for me SIJASOMA

hekaya smata leta mbisha

1 Like

Hahaha nice one!

1 Like

inakaa kusoma kwako ni shida. did i at any one point say i was in chuka boys. na first statement ni mixed day highschool in chuka, kama hiyo inafit description ya chuka boys, unashida, lakini pia chuka catholic primary school ilikuwa inatoa wasee si wajanja sana.

2 Likes

Niqa, there is no other reputable school in Chuka except Chuka, Ikuu. Hiyo ulikuwa inatisha bana. The only other school left is DEB for the Special kids. Unataka niende archives ni prove that ulisema ulikuwa Chuka Boys?

As a matter of fact, you are speaking to a number 2 in Tharaka Nithi KCPE, Number 50 country wide KCPE, A busherian, class list number 4, and an achiever of an A and soon naenda majuu. Keti kando and see your life.

1 Like

:D:D:D:Dvery funny. sasa you are bragging about performance na kuenda majuu? achiever of an A?? nlibakisha kiasi sana niachieve that same grade regardless of the fact that nilisomea ndagani, a very small day school. sasa wacha pangā€™angā€™a mingi, if u cant read a hekaya and understand, nashidwa ulisoma aje ukapata A. FOCK OFF. yes please enda hyo archive, i will even pay you for your trouble.

5 Likes

waaa reminded me ov kolombo

hekaya iko swafi, good flow and hilarious piece,ā€¦

1 Like

hekaya swafi. ile siku utatembea bungoma na viungani nitakushikia jogoo na sio moja but mbili.

Auworo! Iyeeee! Are you seriously talking about kcpe? Hahahaha tunataka effidence of anything that you exist!

1 Like