Kupatikana

That is a step towards the right direction. Some refuse to allow visitation ni vile wamekasirika thereby denying the innocent kids a chance to see their parent.

Kwani ulipeleka kunguru logo ya mtaani ndio mkitoka akakucheki…
Hapo unamgeuzia unamkumbusha vile yeye hukazia, Kwanza kama ni wale wa Morris nimeshika
Hakuna vile bibi anakupea mizigo kila siku n aunakuwa na audacity ya kupeleka lanye hapo logo ya mtaa

This sounds like a big lie. Lakini kama ni ukweli, never admit guilt unless she found you in the act. And even then you can claim she used scopolamine on you. You need to come up with some crazy story, something like the woman comes from Congo and she wants you to find a market for some gold she smuggled in. Just something too twisted to be discounted out rightly. You can even claim she is a man in a woman’s body just to give your rendition more turns. Just don’t try to be rational. A woman found in a situation similar to yours will easily disentangle herself.

Hawa wako kweli? If you are lucky utaskuma mzigo once a week.

If you are going to cheat, its mandatory that you must never be caught… how careless are you!!! and if your wife is bright on economic matters, my friend start looking for another land & build a home, otherwise itabidi you rent a house & let her cool down, don’t even talk to her

Kuna manzi wanapendi deki Sana…hata mkikosana bado anakupea, wewe ndio hubidi unampea break

i picture you GLOATING with ur BIG MJULUS, do u feel sorry for wronging her??? Are u in kenya ama Daspora, ok for the case of watoi, give her some time, have a sit down with her, but 1st get a reason why you played, that question will be asked 1000 times in every meeting, mbona ulinifanyia hivo haki woishe,

Iyo time ya kukatiana, kama hamuingiani hapo kwa sex na anakazia kazia Sana…ama haupendi iyo pussy after nyonginyo…hizo ni signs za usioe yeye no matter how wife material she is.

wanaume wajinga hawa, they marry for brains, forgetting sex is what keeps relationship bond strong

…umesema

???I think it would be downright stupid to marry just for sex. While I acknowledge it is important, it is not the be all in a marriage. There are many other factors. TBH your partner needs to be your best friend…1st and foremost.

Bana sexual compatibility is key…forget about mulla
Ukimt*omba msuli anashine kila wakati na chakula anakupikia sawasawa

Zote muhimu, ukieka kunguru kwa nyumba, wee ndio utakua unalia hapa.

Kama msichana hapendi sex no matter how educated, moneyed or pretty she is…washana naye
Na kama hakuna sexual compatibility…ma negga run

I did acknowledge that but I still don’t think it should be the sole reason to determine whether you should get married or not. What if down the road, she got injured or ill and not able to partake…are you going to ditch her?Besides we know that you can have sex everyday but chances are that a man is likely to stray…

she is a seller there, the reason she could not cause drama there, at her workplace.

Eeeesh pls be nice.

That’s the secret right there…if the sex life is shit, that relationship will be an uphill task
Jamaa kama anapewa msuli na Bibi yake, Hana haja ya ama anafeel guilty Sana kuingia Sabina joy

Pls answer my question…

The question is, alikuona na kunguru hand in hand if not ugejaribu kujitoa…