Kupeana vitu kwa baba mkwe ni kuenda nje ya ndoa kweli?

There’s a story about a deputy principle of Malindi high school. Very wealthy suddenly. His whole family of 6 kids, his wife and mom were burnt beyond recognition in his house , his house help had rushed home for emergency, his twins came before midterm bcz they were unwell. His mom was visiting. When you hear that the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy. It’s literal.

Very scary. Powers of darkness are real

I know of another case… so I bet it so more common than we think… but either way it is wickedness of the highest order!

A few decades ago, i was staying among the BUKUSU community and i was surprised to find out that daughter in laws and father in laws don’t even greet each other hand to hand, and at no given time will they be <2meters apart either in a vehicle/hospital/house/any gathering etc.The same with the mom in law and son in law.

I don’t know whether it still exists but i think they knew temptations are there.

That is why Africans had taboos… now I bet that whatever the reason, it is pure wickedness for a man to do that to his son… if he is wealthy enough, I can bet that he can access to fresh “tamu kama sungura” types out there… not defile the bed of his son… this must be occultism and possibly the reason why they have riches…

Of course it is evil. But I know several cases in my ocha. Greedy Jizees who cannot even be bothered to go find wamamas na huko. They nyemelea on their sons’ wives because they are wealthy. But like I always says willing seller willing buyer. But this mainly happens when the father in law is extremely wealthy and funds the sons’ lifestyle. Vijana fanyeni kazi. Wacha kutegemea babako…
There is a certain mzee I know v well. Has many sons like Fr Abraham. He is super rich, buildings in Nairobi and ocha. He used to buy plenty of meat in bulk for all the sons’ wives which is okay. But soon there was some noise that so and so gets the choiciest cuts etc. And she was the prettiest. The noise became too loud ikafikia the matriarch who knew the meat was being bought but she had not paid much attention. Scratching the surface she found out that her hubby used to meet ‘daughter in law’ in down town Nairobi for …eer goodies and she happened to be the savvy one in terms of helping him manage his businesses… Mama alishikwa na wazimu. She used to cry to my mum as she did not want to let the sons know. Hii kuficha vitu is nonsense. Anyway the marriage ended and the son went to the States never to be seen again. So I don’t know if he ever found out…

Very sad indeed but even then, women…!! We need to view it from the daughter in law’s perspective… why?? Why do females accept to be eaten by the fathers? Is it a natural instinct to sell it for value? BTW right now, my cousin divorced his wife a few years ago… now she got my number and she really want us to have lunch… I would not want to munch my cousin’s ex-wife because it is not free (leave alone the taboos)… she is not the only one I have access to…

I don’t know why people can actually believe that Satan is out for your success. He just baits you with what you want then destroy everything literally. That is what happened to Magu family. In campus he was an atheist in no time he was filthy rich, maybe he was asked for a sacrifice he could not make bcz Satan makes you comfy first b4 he starts making demands, uzoee utajiri kwanza so that you are trapped and will do anything to stay wealthy , then he started running helter skelter to get help, Mara TB Joshua, Mara FEM, the problem was that he didn’t want to go back and start from scratch and if you are in occult or even in Hinduism and other false religions and then you want to disown that and go to Christianity, you will loose everything you got from that dark side. Everything. I’ve seen enough Hindus who converted to Christianity, they lose everything and are forced to start from scratch. The devil can not eliminate you without a legal ground. To remove the legal ground you must lose everything he used to bait you.

The lady who was from Nigeria in Tuko talks says her first boyfriends mom would bring him women her age to sleep with. I know of very successful moms who bring women in the house for their sons to sleep with. I went to visit one in hospital when I asked if I can pray for her, she declined so vehemently. People are willing to sacrifice everything including their own kids for success, power and wealth.

Of course it must look very rosy when contemplating what one can do with the wealth the occult promises. You’ve seen how even wagangas advertising their trade make their work seem noble. Ati mganga kutoka TZ, anatibu mapenzi, magonjwa yote, ukimwi, kisirani, umaskini, etc–basically, it’s a promise that every conceivable source of trouble will magically disappear. What is not mentioned is the hefty cost of that “help”.

Interestingly those solutions appear to work… momentarily before the devil comes to haunt the beneficiary…

The people whose wealth is rumoured to come from the devil seem to really have it together. Of course one can’t prove it–it could be riches acquired through illegal activities such as smuggling, drugs, high profile pimping, etc. They seek help from jinis to protect themselves as they launder it. But when they don’t fulfil the conditions given they go down real fast. Years back those stories used to be commoner than now. There was this one guy, those who knew him used to say he simply began acting wierd. He would drive himself to the airport, park his Merc there with all doors open, and take a flight to Mombasa. He could stay there for a month or two before coming back to collect the car from the police station. Of course the airport security would tow away any car abandoned there and keep it till the owner shows up to pay the accrued fines.
Now, this same man had a beautiful niece. Very nice girl, with a demure manner and a bewitching smile. Just seeing her did things to my heart. I had my sights on her, till I got to know they were related. Niliingiwa na baridi mpaka nikapotea tu quietly.

Many people here think that we are crazy bonobos who are just imagining things… I know these things are REAL and that I do not have to believe them to know they are REAL… I just have to choose not to get involved… Many of the extremely wealthy guys are involved but work extremely hard too so it is very hard to tell… I know many who keep slaughtering animals (for the blood to be shed) may times in a month in different locations and give flimsy reasons to do it… even when it makes sense to go to the butchery to buy, they still want to slaughter… you have to be very observant to note that this is ritualistic… the objective is to ensure that blood is shed… for obvious reasons… now… those who get involved affect their own kids to many more generations afterwards and at least one of them will take after their occultic culture… unknowingly or knowingly that their ancestor was involved… but they are all cursed… and have nasty things happening to them later on before they die

You know what? the mzee I posted about slaughters animals from time to time. Pigs, goats, bulls and invites the villagers. Growing up there were whispers that he was a devil worshipper but he is very much in the church now. He was never around much as he was wheeler dealing in the city. Had many businesses running at the same time. Walahi lakini, what happened to most of his kids in later years is actually something to think about. All those wives left the sons and I mean all…I don’t wanna divulge much as he is quite well known…

Kwanza hao wa Church! Wacha tu! I know of one PCEA elder who died not long ago from Kiambu… He was deep in it and this was revealed much later before he died… Slaughtering in Kikuyuland other than chicken was not a thing to be done for the sake of it… now if you see someone who creates flimsy reasons to slaughter… open your eyes and there your revelation will be… I know what I know… His case was that of a burning house whose fire could not get extinguished and was burning for a loong time… it was all over the Gikuyu media… that PCEA elder was the one behind it (so, now we know)

These days he slaughters bulls taimagini…

Ngai… Even the case of the other is the same… he is now slaughtering bulls as much as I know… goats are still being slaughtered but the number is crazy… so he will do many in a month… and where he can, a bull! All that glitters is not gold… we must know…

Hiyo ya kuchinjia watu mbuzi au ng’ombe nimesikia. A guy just finds some excuse to slaughter a bull and call people he doesn’t even know to his home for a feast to commemorate–well, nothing really. No agenda, just to “eat together and make merry.” People who love free lunches wanamwagika kule sana. But who will care that afterwards some guy with no name in the area–hata sub-chief hamjui–might suddenly fall ill and die afterwards? The spirits will be appeased and the money keeps rolling in. The guy I told you about used to throw those kinds of home parties for the public. One time people went there and he gave every hustler there some strange money. By strange I mean something like Kshs. 50.25. Why would you give say, 80 people, each a 50 bob, plus 25cts?
Later, one of the guys who had been at the party suddenly died. He had been previously healthy and at the prime of youth–as healthy as a villager who does heavy manual labour could be.
That’s when people started questioning the motive of that type of philanthropy.

I don’t even think you should be in touch as such leave alone munching.

Shetani is wicked! The stories that have been written by those who used to “kufuga majini” are scaring and read like hekaya za abunwasi… very strange requirements indeed! Shetani ashindwe! I am happy with the little I have acquired without his devilish help!