Kupewa Slices

what’s DFHKM???HKM? ?

I expected the hate no biggie, all responses are appreciated. Will try some of them na hekaya itafuata.

Wacha mambo mingi, when the lady enters the house, ingiza ulimi kwa maskio. If she giggles, thats a go ahead. angusha trouser(this should be quick) and she’ll automatically respond.
scenario 2
ukiweka ulimi alafu aseme EEEEEIISHHH; swiftly piga swip maramoja before attraction expires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=7-17YPJqd-w;list=RD7-17YPJqd-w

Hizi vitu haziombwi, you take them.

Hiyo mistari yako yote ni yakuenda friend zone, kwa hivyo usistaajabu.

Sane advice
Najua whats hard for you is to make the first move unashindwa ukumbe toto, umkiss ama inaweza backfire anyway my advice ni simple sana ukijua dem anacome kejani pitia pale kwa Wajohi nunua black & white mzinga na ensure uko na shot glass kwa man cave akicome mkunywe shots kama 7 niko sure lazima upee toto lipunda hii siku na ensure wewe ni @Tall Mnyama down there

This strategy used to work best kama keja yako ni ndogo preferably bed sitter. Dump clothes or random junk on the kejas only chair , this will leave the bed as the only option for sitting. After a while let the fingers do the walking…

Dry Fry Hadi Kwa Mkia

Hadi Kwa Mkia

Don’t be too official in your discussions…throw in a few erotic expressions here and there while talking to her-something like she has sweet looking lips…hold her hand…let your fingers cross hers… move to the elbow…shoulders…pull her closer…let your fingers touch her boobs slightly…observe her reactions-yes means yes while no still means yes…squeeze her boobs kidogo…kiss her earlobe jokingly as you slowly move you hand over her thighs…pull her hand over your now overly erect toothpick down there…I hope nimekusaidia?

The F*kc you saying thank you for bitchy advice. Thatd beta shit…As an alpha, kwanza the lady would not come if there wasnt a posibility she likes you. Always keep your eye on the price. Say things suggesting you wanna hit it…compliment beauty, tell her the lips are soo nice and you wouldnt mid kissing em. And this is where you man up Alpha, have the guts to go for it once you say it. Dont back down and dont be intimidated. Take power by initiating the kiss…, reaction will let you know thereafter if she is into it or not for it. Dont rape but never be scared to initiate and go for it. and never put feelings when you are hunting…rejections can come but doing it as an art or chore that if succeeds good if not too bad makes it easier to handle rejection. Just take it like a sport.
Ukishindwa ongeza budget ya arimis,husaidiki

Stop chasing the wind and just find a good girl and settle…Please note…not a perfect girl but one who can hold it down. (Mimi ni fisi retired but nilikuwa ngori design ya noma na hakuna bingwa kwa hii game ni moto ya makaratasi)

Yoh cool talk and all but it ain’t that I hitting it, shida ni the rate like out of 10 chanceS I get like 4 when nataka ifike minimum 6

Nataka variety

Am in my prime fisi stage now, I got a year or more still

So even you altar boy you know that.I can see you learning.Keep it up

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D