kuponea chupuchupu

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy unataka kuona sperms za mujamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tumia KY ghaseer

Pesa ya HIV and ARVs ilikulwa pale MoH, so viral load saa hii imepanda proper. Ukigonga kiasi unapatwa.

I have always used Trust Studded, the orange in color and it is great. Ensure no air bubbles form and always carry KLY Jelly in case you get dry p*. Always use your cds, I never use cds by lanyes, you don’t know their storage conditions
Buy your cds from the chemist that stores them wall, guest houses and bars store cds in a manner exposing them to too much sunlight, heat or pressure.
Finally, don’t let the woman touch touch that CD with her nails, some want it to burst so that they can get your pregnancy, yes some at one point need a baby without the bother of the father

so kumbe pia window period mtu anaeza kuinfect? wacha nione kama nitasorce pep ,maze na ndio vile nimemaliza dose juzi, I think it’s high time nianze kuhave normal relationships, ama nioe niingie plantation

Omusakulu unapenda hio word gayyy tena admin ni gayy amecensor that word asiumie roho as we bash them gays