Kusema ukweli Nimelemewa

Nahofia online shopping/shipping coz then won’t the warranty be rendered useless?

Of course. We bleed Crimsom, from Cambridge and all across the North East. Apana tambua meffi especially Yale chieth :smiley:

Anadai comp iko na graphics poa will make getting a PS irrelevant

If you are in Nairobi chukua basi mpaka Arusha Tz. Exchange your Kshs to Tshs, you can get around 1.5 milion Tshs. 50,000 you can get a decent accomodation plus breakfast so around 100,000 you get return ticket and transport cost, 50,000 pocket it.

Remain 1.3milllion in Arusha you can get a nice Pc trust me! Thank me later.

Don’t miss those cold winters. :oops::oops::oops:

Enjoyed that area though, kwanza when we used to go shopping at Park Street. Memories broda oh! :D:D:D

Online shopping ndio inaokoa kwa vitu kama hizi.

Pesa ya pussy hujahesabu kwa hio tabulation yako

With 70k unaweza pata deal poa pale eBay ama Amazon

https://astronomy.fas.harvard.edu/

In

Interesting. Na vile mimi ni mtu roadtrips. Won’t customs bother me much? Ama nitaiweka chini ya spare tyre uko kwa boot :smiley:

Hio atafanya matrix mwenyewe

You can tell them ni yako ya kazi. Si lazima uiweke kwa box put in bag na some docs

It’s a memorable experience indeed. I’d been forewarned about the winters but na ufala yangu, I stayed behind side hustling on campus during my sophomore year and lived to rue the decision. Even though it was quite the sight in seeing River Charles completely frozen. Nilizubaa kama fala.
Ulikuwa which house?

Nilikuwa off campus on Fenway Park. For grad school. We always used to say that we have to grace those halls of the school across the Charles River. The St. Pat’s Day celebrations are nostalgic. That area of the US, the NE, you can totally think you’re in a different country especially having moved to a different area.

Have many memories of that area. Ory Okolloh pia alikuwa mtaani Crimson. Nice lady.

Since no one attempted… I introduce to you Netflix swahili subtitles that are so hilarious :smiley:
[ATTACH=full]237264[/ATTACH]

Laptop na gaming:D:D:Dhiyo budget ni kidogo saidi… angalia bei ya predator that is the only lappy naeza recommend

Hapa ivi tumebaki mtu wa Gaza aweke maiti ya mtu amedunga kisu ya shingo with ktalk and date imeandikwa na marker.

@samachel peasants dont want to see your Harvard tumbler.

Tuambie siri

Just buy a laptop windows, apple software and maintainable is expe, being his a beginner, I am a designer and I use Adobe cc full on hp 440 probook, but if u got cash buy it then

Sawa mchungaji