@Kush kale kanono, I see the krincum krancum you did

Apana not that nignog… I have no time for ‘new villagers’ and further those that cannot coin their own handle meaning they are old malicious villagers.

The Ninja anaitwa Incognitus. He attracts all my senses from 10,000 miles away and that is why I call him my married crush. He is v hardworking, funny and brutally honest. He is a married man sigh and sigh again coz if I/he was single, dude would seriously be dealing with me.
I added up some of his mini posts back in the day and the rest became history. The only man I have ever salimiad on my own kwa his inbox bila shame. Isitoshe he has a cute accent from wherever he comes from.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he was there for me when Kush left me for other women.

My deer why do you always have to wash those cloths mbele ya umati? You know as well as I do that you dont lust for that man you just mentioned. Pris pris mútumia let our house remain holy

His name is incognitus NOT THAT MAN.

This is what you put me thru…and you know it. I need to put the ishu to bed,
Boys2men below

Unajua hizo lyrics za boys2men hazi apply kwako mpenz, u cunt be doing fine bila kym that one u know. Nmekataa ku agree.

We are in this together … there’s no pulling out, skiza vyenye unaambiwa hapo chini.