Kushikwo na khibibi

Tell them again brother. Hiyo kitu iko na spirits na zinaweza kufanya uchizi if you ain’t careful

Which Huawei does your friend have… going forward instruct him on the best app which automatically deletes any proof of any reconnaissance missions before arrival at home.

Hope you are kidding, juu wale watu nimekamua in my few years of existence kama kila mmoja alinipea spirits mimi ni wazimu:oops:

Only a fool gets into a situation without having an exit strategy kikiumana. Sasa ng’ang’ana na hali yako.

Ukweli chifu… mimi despite the influence from whoremongers here through their numerous lanye threads and also peer pressure from fellow youths… Nilifanya research and nikaulizia nikapata hadi effidence…ikabidi nimekunja mkia…nikaoa… I’d rather fuck one woman a thousand times than fuck a thousand women one time…trust me the risk is not worth the reward…hizo thrill huwa mnatafuta chungeni mtabebea curses mpaka wajukuu…our class teacher pale high school was a pastor and he used to tell us “you are better off playing with your thing (kunyonga)”

Huyo msee ametuchenga hapo kiasi. Tukubali tu

Ni ukweli…

You 2 sound gaaay. Mpige bj atulie

True broda

Lazima wewe ni singo matha in real life.

The minute he saw his wife acting normal the next morning,he should’ve known something is up.

:D:Dshe must be a D material with no other option.marry a slayqueen

Eh budah…for real???..hata hakuwa anasema go and read or pray?

People fail to understand the power of sex. That thing is religious. It destroys men totally and completely, that’s why whoremongers are ever broke, they are in bondage and cannot help themselves out. I got married nine years ago and I can say this proudly…its the best place a man can ever be. Unless a man marries the wrong woman…then it can be hell on earth.

Nione kando nikupee hekaya zote zake

Sex create life and what other thing affects life=Death…sex na death are the two most powerful things after GOD

…very true.

Sex is just a dick going inside another orifice most commonly a vagina. I can also agree with the argument of sex being mental cause you can start having sex with a girl while you are still in the car heading to meet up na utampata tayari wet.
But the idea of sex being spiritual hio how do you argue it out?
Fucking around has the potential to make you broke, because the logistics of fucking around are not easy. First if you are fucking random chics you are DEFINITELY not taking them home with you. You need a neutral venue. Second you are not just meeting and going to fuck. You are starting off with an alternative activity and building up the attraction. These experiences can build up expenses.
On the other hand fucking around has a few benefits. Someone who is fucking around succesfully is also investing serious time in making himself a better man. Physically, financially, mentally. Unless you are fucking around with bottom of the barrel women, then you really have to bring your a-game every single time. And you are not going to be able to do that if you are slouching on effort in yourself.

…I’m sure in five years time you will be telling a different story… ntakuacha na haya ukayatafakari
umalaya equals swara…we shall revisit this in 2026 a time like this ama namna gain :smiley:

Any difference between marrying the wrong woman and being a whoremonger? any? priiiissss