Kusomesha bibi

If she is your wife then fund her education.
Unajua life is all about your family ,uplift your family economically , intellectually etc fund her education hadi PHD.
She is your wife ,the mother of your kid.
Unless you are a class 4 dropout ndio uko insecure …

Your dilemma is v manmade. It is a result of believing stuff you read on KT from strangers who have no real impact on your life. You are the one that knows her and your family better. Sasa you got some more responses to discourage you from going ahead.
I would never ever come to KT for advice on such matters.

@Nimejam bado kiuliso wewe ni bwanake,babake ama guardian. Ukijibu kujia mawaidha.

Good advice here

99% chance the wife is already cheating on you and is looking for exit strategy…huyo ni kunguru usisomeshe

Somesha bibi.

Fala Ni fala tuuuu

Uwesmakende

hehehe… are you a woman? most women will never admit to such.

Women are independent contractor s,they can leave anytime,they have no principals and loyalty s.

Wazazi wakwe wako uhai ? if they’re wacha wamsomeshe. Utakuliwa bibi ushangae ndugu yangu.

Usijaribu upuzi kama hiyo, nimeona my cousin na uncle wamesomesha mabibi kiroho safi lakini immediately they were through and got their good jobs wakajitoa. Bibi akitaka to further herself ajifanyie

Ma ninja wata @Tom Bayeye kwa hostel ama rental. Hahaa.

If you are rich no, wealthy then there’s no need to worry. Even if you finance her PhD and you have a form 4 certificate with a few hundred millions or billions in assets you are safe. Akileta nonsense unamaliza yeye kisheria ama kimafia na maisha inaendelea

Unaeza msomesha but do it from the same approach you would educate a poor orphan…without expecting anything in return.

niliona mwingine bibi yake alikuwa mboch before waoane lakini alikuwa amefanya mzuri kwa kcse,walipoana jamaa akaamua kumusomesha mpaka akahitimu ,jamaa alikuwa dereva tu,after bibi kuhitimu aliacha jamaa nayo ile kampuni jamaa alikuwa anafanyia kazi ikafungwa,

Study her well and see the kind value she puts in her family. My bro educated his wife, got a good course even though he himself does not have one. The wife used her father to get a job back in her home area and off she went. She said she is interested in her job not marriage. I am not scaring you but some women view marriage as a source of income and once she is empowered to earn she will no longer value her marriage. If you do it, fund her with no strings attached. Lakini, if you are not as educated, just resist. Kuna kaujinga fulani uneducated people have that is irritating no wonder they leave.

She should give you at least 3 DNA certified kids FIRST. After that hata akitaka kusomea rocket science msomeshe…not before.

Bottom line is that it will uplift your kids.

Wacha niseme hivi, after I left university I enrolled at the UoN for a short course. This is not more than three years ago, I met a young woman married to these busy husbands. The rest as they say is history.
Case two, my buddy studying at KMTC has these two beautiful ladies each with one child, I didn’t know they were married at first. Anyway, you know what I mean. Sijaoa lakini my interaction with married women studying not only in universities but also in middle colleges have taught me enough lessons. Good luck!