Kutafutia Familia

Wewe na jina yako mko :arrow_right:=

Pia bibi yako atagawa…:D:D:D Itakuuma hadi akachunishwe skuma ndio urevenge.Acahana na bibi ya wenyewe…Kwani bibi yako ni mtaro?

Before you yap… This is my ex before we both got married to our current partners. We were almost married including parents meeting and those shenanigans involving would be marriage only that i ddnt want a drama queen.

tuseme ukiolewa ulikuwa vajo?

Wewe @Motokubwa you never ever ask ‘lady’ such a question. It “reeks” of chauvinism.

Oh dear, so you even took betrothal vows? Huyo ni bibi yako kapsaa. What you should be asking is if it’s possible to break those ties and how to go about it. Venye mnapelekana, this lady could be your end and/or vice versa. Did both your parents at least break your union ama you just walked away?

So why do you want her drama now? and trust vile I understand the post, you will get it by the truckload. Are there no other single women you can cheat on your wife with? Ask yourself if you would be happy if another man took ‘care’ of your wife if you were in the same DIRE circustances.

Ulikua una kamua bibi ya mtu before waone…ebu fafanua ndoa ama harusi?

As Kibaki would say, mtu @bure sana huyu.

He can’t help himself because of soul ties. One can actually say she is truly his first wife. They had slept together, their parents even met to discuss marriage only for him to back out. Backing out doesn’t mean this union was ever broken! Eventually this unfulfilled covenant has the potential to eat them alive. Maybe the new husband’s financial fortunes are dwindling because of the sin of marrying another man’s wife.

after 2 kids utapata stadium

:D:D:D:D

Naaaa Sis. Don’t take me through these American thingies like soul ties, covenants etc. So what would you advise him to do and he is married to someone else?

not boarding at all.

I think pple have problems with under standing the plot…who said wants the drama now?

Accept that you will get the full drama. Do I have to spell this out to you?
Here we go…she is someone’s wife now, they have financial difficulties, she has been asking you to father her 2nd child…wait one while still married rait?hubby is going away to earn them some keep and here you are nyemelearing on his sad situation.

Crucially you opted not to marry her after 6 years of dating because you did not want to live with a drama queen. Search within your v own soul. Where is your wife in all these? mmmmmh. If I had the time I could dissect your thread pole pole…

I bounce out now. Recently I read of some lady that was murdered in Kenya, her hubby was working in Dubai? and she was dating in Kenya. Bye now.

U are welcome

Spare me the soul ties manenos

Dude mkamulie bibi … there is no other way so long as usimpe mimba… the guy may even appreciate hehe

Filisika umjue mkeo.

Out of respect for a fellow man don’t do it,you are taking advantage of someone’s price when he is down and out,how would you feel if you were in his shoes?