kutokea dirisha

Back then i dint have full control of my highs… Am a legend rasta zangu zna 8 years as we speak… More smoke more experience in handling it… But marital problems are giving me pressure to stand at it… Cjui yani

Honestly weed can’t handle martial challenges!

Hope you ment marital problems … Of course no one understands you ispokuwa the guys you burn with or have a knowledge bout it… Saddest thing

2 Likes

Na juu huwezi oa hao maboy itabidi ukuwe flexible brathe. Usitupe a good empress juu ya majani

5 Likes

Kabisah…

2 Likes

You have left us with zero doubts about your stupidity, and your prospensity for foolish acts is unrivalled.

In Netherlands there are weed cafes , just like Java…its never abused. I think if regarised it will be less abused
By the way I type on moves ,kama sasa niko kwa lorry ya @introvert …amekataa hongo

Care less bout me and live a happy life… Maisha yangu iko sawa care more about your life and take your time to understand others

4 Likes

Weed and paranoia are excellent bedfellows

4 Likes

wewe ni mgeni huku Elder?

2 Likes

Brother @wildfrank i am not preaching today but i like the way you have been introspecting of late…i wish you happiness…

1 Like

Hekaya Imekubali…Mimi iko day nmesahau directions ikabidi nmerotate base moja ka mbuzi imefungwa

4 Likes

na hiyo ndio kitu mnasema tuachilie watoto? mpaka mna-justify na ma-citation?

1 Like

@gashwin i know your stand… And you seem a very strict father… For real i cherish your stands towards what you believe coz am a father too but not strong like you… You are a good mentor and a father that i will give you… I respect you sir

4 Likes

thank you Sir, i am honoured. wacha nipige shower nione kama naweza summon energy for a hekaya. hard day.

2 Likes

ha ha haa hekaya timam, lakini kama hizi ndizo unachapianga empress wako wakati umebambika na high ya weed usiulize kwa nini anataka kutoroka

5 Likes

After all I was On some Experimentation On the term ’ On How To Get High’. I dont do weed and wouldnt recommend AnyOne To Indulge In weed smoking…Ka bdo uko kwa dosage, Find Better Stuffs to Do…Iminimize usage per day…utapata the urge imereduce

Good of you bro…smoking once should be a rite of passage; something you do once to find out how it feels…then you avoid as you get more mature, more responsible…

6 Likes

Hahaha unajishuku aje Ras? :D:D
Hahaha You hit-the-ground-running like literally

1 Like

Walai hyo hekaya iko on point. Kuna day nimejibulula mbaya (first time). Kuingia kwa nyumba nikaona nikama nakufa mpaka naskia heart beat ikislow down. Mazee nilijipeleka hosi kuji admit. Daktari akanshow niite next of kin, nikaita an uncle who took me home akinibembeleza. That was my first and last time.

9 Likes