Kutombana mchana E02

Haha Backlash

Mtu chuma, you have failed the mafisi sacco. i will have you know that even when the pussy reeks of dead chimpanzees, you wear an oxygen mask and get to work. Apologize now and pay the fine, then go back and execute your duties. Else the leadership will strip you of the few stripes you had earned!!!

1 Like

@Stick-Up Kid I dont think she will ever want to see me again. there is nothing as painful to a woman as being left by a jamaa while she was ready to be fuckd. i left one in bed coz her pussy was smelling like a dead animal she became soo mad with me hadi akakoja kwa bed sheets zangu.

wewe sio fisi buda…mtu hukamua kwanza buda kama venye @Fisi alisema jana…mate ya kuchafuka roho tema baadaye

How did you manage to become an elder?

inakaa wewe ni cock blocker, shida ni ujinga yako inafanya ujiblock pia

Huh!? People are severely sex starved here. Are high school kids now carrying phones to school? Damn!

nay, team kondoo…

1 Like

It’s a good thing you walked away @mtu chuma . There are way too many good looking women for you to waste your time and resources on someone who turns you off. Keep up the standards lad.

1 Like

I cant see me forcing my self into fucking someone smelling like a corpse so had to walk away. Are this not the same people who say that sex is a game of mind?

There’s a high chance @mtu chuma was foretold what he was upto, lakini he decided to go ahead and embarrass himself

What’s that supposed to mean Mr Faggot.

No the Bitch told me mtoi wake aliacha kunyonya 7 months ago

This goes to show that the promotion system in this village is being rigged

Hehehehe. So you know that you have probably lowered her self esteem with your indecision, eh?! Little wonder mwingine kakojoa kitandani mwako. Hehehehe. Being a fisi requires absolute hyena-ish tactics.

Yep! Eat and let the digestion work its magic.(Figuratively or otherwise)

1 Like

How does a woman carry a child in her stomach for 9 months, go through all the pain, hold it in her arms and end up calling it Laquisha

what a waste.next time look yourself on the mirror first before u decide to keep us a hekaya worth yourself.
Nigguh you kept us waiting for juice only to deliver lemons.

Hiyo maziwa ya nyonyo huwa na colostrum.ni poa kwa immunity.dem akiwa excited itatoka.ungekuwa sasa unatuambia vile ulikunywa hiyo maziwa saa hizo unasukumia msichana wa wenyewe uzito.Team Mafisi would have given you a standing ovation:D:D…Instead you come here whining like a pussy…
evidence ndio hiyo
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-785-bovine%20colostrum.aspx?activeingredientid=785&activeingredientname=bovine%20colostrum

http://www.naturalnews.com/043038_colostrum_health_benefits_immune_system.html#

Yenyewe huyu @mtu chuma anadai kiboko. Once nilipata manze alikuwa ananyonyesha akakubali kunipatia hio kitu yake. Being that hakuwa amenyonyesha from morning maziwa ilikuwa imejaa ma.nefertities zake kishenzi. Ilibidi nim.wrap hizo tities na towel mbili na nikamaliza shughuli, kesi iwe badaye.