kuuliza si ujinga,....ushawahi enda treasure hunting???

@kender9 kama unajua “regorego” wewe ni chuma ya zamani. Good old days! Good old days!!!:D:D

1 Like

He he, a few years ago was also there, going from village to village asking the elderly folk if they still had the old pre independence coins that had a hole in the middle. Someone had misled us that we stood to make a fortune if we collected enough of them.

1 Like

Hehehehe. …

I lost 300k in 2006 to Ugandans in the name of wash wash and mercury. Never trust a Ugandan.

in the late 90s we woke up one morning to find an old mzungu in Mama Ngina hapo karibu na Florida Mombasa with a metal detector na spade, kumuuliza anafanya nini akasema he is looking for pirate treasure that was hidden around that area in the 1700s after a pirate ship hit the reef in Likoni ferry and sunk. To prove it he had a treasure map with a big X. Word went round Mombasa very fast and by 9am the shops had run out of metal detectors, Mama Ngina was a free for all. ilikua nikaa mkutano. Kamachine kakibeep kidogo spade inaanza kazi only to get a bottle top ya fanta. Kufika saa saba wacha kanjo waje na maviboko, ile mbio tulitorewa hapo sijawai ona. The beautiful landscapped park ilikua inakaa shamba. Nobody found the treasure and for all i know its still there.

3 Likes

posho mill

Jinga type, nilijua hiyo jina hiyo time tukiisaka

Hii ya gold detectors ni ukweli au ni scam?

I actually came across the term in late 80’s nikiwa shule Kericho. Umefanya nikumbuke kwamba am getting old:D

1 Like