kuuliza sio ojinga....is operation okoa trajifoma a realistic venture????

lazy solutions to complex problems. no wonder mashida haziwezi isha Kenya

This is a way of prodding the concerned organs to wake up and do their job. What you see is the product of multiple agents failure from licensing, standards, KRA, provincial administration, the police, and the judiciary.

Ouch, ouch!

1 Like

Umeongea kama kondoo kumi.
As i pointed out yesterday, illicit liquor like changaa will make a major comeback… These are not kids who you will tell stop drinking because you dont have enough money and they happily oblige. They will look for it everywhere, even if it means drinking in the bush. Do you honestly think that now as we speak hawajatoa lock? You are in dreamland my friend

4 Likes

Is the problem really the alcohol or alcoholism? What exactly are we fighting? If it’s the alcohol then this is a moot exercise… ask Kaguthi…especially when we claim its cheap liquor because then the message we’ll passing on is that alcohol is good as long as it’s expensive but then again expensive is relative…if its alcoholism which would actually be the best option then we are doing it the wrong way. The cause of alcoholism isn’t the availability of cheap liquor but rather the disillusionment of the Kenyan youth brought about by a system that has failed to empower its citizens. Liquor can be cheap but it doesn’t have to be poisonous…i.e. its production can be regulated but the society is complaining about a wasted generation that prefers to drink rather than engage in meaningful activities a problem afflicting even our very own pretentious middle class that lives off loans. Alcohol if over consumed is harmful. When you are diabetic at 35 because of alcohol surely…what is difference between you and the guy in Kiambu who becomes blind…aren’t both of you physically impared? The government should approach this with sobriety…but then again who knows it could be a diversionary tactic tusahau Ni Ya Swity scandal.

4 Likes

It is a good move, but what is amazing is the list of the illegal brew, the list is too big! I read it here http://nairobientertainment.com/2015/07/04/heres-the-full-list-of-killer-brews-suspended-by-kebs/

Very true.

Fanyeni yote tisa, Kumi msije mkagusa mnazi. Mnazi si haramu, hautengezwi na mwanadamu na wala haujaua mtu.

Mnazi wanuka vibaya

Sawa uwacheni na harufu yake mbaya.

mnazi is more illegal than bangi

kaandikwa wapi hiyo kaka?. Mnazi ni halali mpaka mama wa mangwe wanachukua leseni

Achana na huyu. Mnazi and bangi are natural products. They are not illegal in any way.

1 Like