kuuliza sio ujinga...Kwani doctors are gods in this country

When you decide to pay Professionals like Doctors poorly compared to Politicians and expect them to work here you are wrong. They have migrated to private practise or gone outside the country to offer services. Do not blame the poor Doctors…

1 Like

You cannot pay doctors more than politicians in public service. World over.

1 Like

There is a mother who explained how she took her child on the 1st day and after the jab the child started developing the funny symptoms, she went back to the clinic the following day and Imagine the nurse chased her away and continued administering the same jab…imagine this continued until we have 30patients. …

that is unprofessional and yes we can blame the nurse.

Not just pay…they more protected…my own dad was put under medication that is clearly known to course stroke if administered for more than 60days…the doctor continued for 4months until my elder bro went to buy it in a usual chemist and the attendant questioned the period and raised the side effect…by then dad was already paralysed for more than a month. We went to see a prominent lawyer in town and he adviced us to take care of dad coz nothing will be done to him…and incase we doubt it…he quoted whispers in kenya and mj internationally

First, pole kwa mzee. Having said that, it is always advisable to seek a second opinion no matter how small you may think it is. That part of protection, it is true. Medicine is a cartel, that is a fact. Most lawyers discourage patients going that way. Wengi sana.

I also know of a guy who in College did some diploma in Electronics. Today he runs a chemist and the sad part is this chemist guys likes playing doctor. You can imagine a mother with less than a month’s toddler being advised by a quack on what medicine she’s to give her child.

2 Likes

that lawyer lied to you. MJ’s doctor was deregistered and sent to jail,based on that ruling MJ’s family can file a civil case for compensation. Professional negligence is a crime. I once read an aarticle while doing some research that MP Shah once turned off a life supporting machine because of non payment of fees and they were forced to compensate or be deregistered

The mj doctor was sent to jail…yes…after how long???

do we have any option really? Unless we go to herbalists and witchdoctors

Too know a guy who was a gate man (watchie wa mchana) at certain goverment dispensary huko kiambu, who could assist the nurse to administer injections and such, also holding for nurse while she/he was away. He could get you any drug of your choice without you visiting the hosi.
Ni Mungu huwa anatusaidia.

you could choose to die for starters.
or you would go my way of letting nature take its course

Healthcare was DEVOLVED. All complaints should be directed to your governor.

Strange that the DMS and CS for health have to answer questions before MPs about a clinic in Busia. The governor should answer those questions.

Pole about your Dad. But you should speak up. So that other Dads do not go through what you went through.

What meds were these?