kuuliza sio ujinga

None. I’d go for the XTrail. But then again, I’m not you.:slight_smile:

hahaha…sawa

CRV hapo sawa. hii mpya iko smatta. crossroad apana. looks like a baby hummer

Hehehe…at a purely aesthetic level, I do not like the appearance of the latest CR-V, especially that curved design shape at the back. I know it’s all about aerodynamics and such but I’d much rather the immediate preceding model if twas up to me.

Baby Hummer?:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

it has won me over. pewa ride in one iko sawa. crossroad sasa ndio sielewi designer alimeza nini

Crossroad reminds me of HRV. Sijui ilienda wapi, used to look like a CR-V that had been ‘shaved’ at the top to make it shorter.

All in all, I agree Honda makes very good vehicles so I wouldn’t fault the CR-V’s performance. Sura tu ndiyo haifurahishi sana.

I once came across an NHK program me with some sort of competition amongst the Japanese manufacturers. Honda won hands-down for making the best engines. Unfortunately I caught it halfway and been trying to look for it all over but in vain.

yes Honda wako ahead. its just that they do not know how to market their technologies. or they prefer not to. for example kila mtu anajua dual vvti ya Toyota but few know about i-vtec ya Honda which is an older tech

i thought going for xtrail from voxy ni kudown grade???

i have been warned of it severally

i dont like low cars,subaru forester,allion ,wish…i usually feel intimidated kwa barabara

Phillip Ochieng alisema tusitumie severally kumaanisha several times. :smiley:

You thought wrong. Xtrail beats Rav-4 in off-roading capabilities hands down. Ni wakenya tu na mapenzi ya toyota.

1 Like

Then with your needs, please get a Discovery, Patrol, Landcruiser ama Prado:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

prices za hizo haziko high???consumption ya fuel

Sasa wacha kuenda round in circles. What is your budget? From there, itakuwa rahisi to advice you .

siku hizi prado unaweza pata at 1.3 to 1.5 slightly older model lakini only kama wewe sio mtu ananuna number plate

Patrol weka kama 70,000$ kando bei ya kuongea.

[ATTACH=full]7595[/ATTACH]

mbona hakuna mtu anaongea ya Estima? get Estima aeras the luxury line wachana na alphard. viti ni kitanda plus they are ottoman yaani kale kasomethinh kakusupport mguu

Apparently we are mostly thinking of Japanese na European cars. What about the Fords and Chevrolets? How are they?