Kuwekelewa mimba na uko kwa planteshion utafanyaje?

stop lying! Less than a month to delivery and you are seeking advice now? You have been swimming in her punnany even after knowing she was pregnant with your child and now you are worried because she is threatening to expose you! Man up, because she will make sure your wife know about it

Wacha azae fanya DNA na upitie VCT.
Na uwache upuss. Married men wanatumia CD, kuwa mtu responsible. Lakini kama bado unasumbuliwa na pussy huko nje bado haukuwa umeiva ukatokota for marriage.
Utaleta magonjwa nyumbani na watoto wanakutegemea. Erevuka kaka.

1. It’s reckless to have raw sex ukiwa planteshen. Soma post ya @MTINGIZA KITANDA!!!
  2. He claims that he only did it once.
    Of the many things hufai kufanya, ni kubeba ndume wenzako kama retards. You can infer that the MWK knows OP ako kwa planteshen. He’s probably been spilling his heart(over and above his seed) in her.
    Ukitaka kuepuka bei ya pampers invest on a condom ama birth control.

Welcome to polygamy.

Then just tell her this. Ama Kuna kitu sielewi. Muambie the maths is not mathing

Sasa utado?

Nataka advice dont be indesicisive.

Are you rich , khupipi will forgive you.

Acha wivu if you dont get laid its your downside. Watu wangapi utombana ii Kenya na hawatangazi.

@Gynecologist hebu niambie LMP ni 18 june last year na nlikua nae 12 io mwezi. Does it even make sense?

o_O sasa untaka nifanye nini?

Poison/kill your wife then wife the side chick.

Shove this barbaric advice up your ass.

True love kills. Heartache is worse than non-existence.

Pambana kaka.

@Mboch Kiburi ww umeona job opportunity apa ama nini ndo husaidii?

Are you insinuating you are in love with me?

I’m in love with your thick skull. I want to shove my cock in it through your mouth.

Unafanya nini na yeye kama uko na mubibi? You can either be a full AMG member or a full planteshen worker. There are no in betweens.

Gey shiet:meffi: