Kuzaa Tu Kama Panya

So basically, people in slums consciously choose to live low quality lives just to perpetuate their genes?? Using your argument, then it is wrong to help such people because they breed like rats knowing fully that most of the offspring won’t survive. In simpler terms, they breed heavily and expect society to shoulder the burden of raising their offspring. A country cannot develop if people breed like rats and push the dependency ratio through the roof.

Then why fight what you don’t believe it? Just leave it silently.

Ati kila mtoi huja na sahani yakee

Ukuja na sahani lakini chakula ya kuweka kwa hio sahani utoka kwa wazazi…kaa wazazi hawana hio chakula, ataweka mawe

It is fun until wamee pembe ama life iwe ngumu and you can’t provide for them

An old man , once told me usipo lea watoto wako , utalea wawenyewe! How true, now i see guys with two kids yet there are supporting other kids either through charity or relatives , so ata kama huu tazaa watoto bado utalea tu.:):slight_smile:

Watu kuzaansna ovyo ovyo should be stopped. I once talked to one of my friends who is in his 30s and jobless with 3 kids. Simply asked him Umefunga sasa juu ushafikisha watatu? His answer was so casual ‘hio bibi ndio ataamua’

Stop your wishful thinking!. Due to the selfish and short sightedness of the parents, those kids are going to have a rough time getting adequate nutrition and poor education attainment due to poverty. By the time they reach adulthood they will end up being low iq bonobos and they will continue the cycle. Family planning has to be drilled into these peoples heads!!

No child is a mistake. Our society has more than enough for every one of us to eat and drink but a few people have stolen everything. Don’t buy into the cheap narrative that you are being sold by Illuminati agents like Bill and Melinda Gates. Zaa ujaze dunia. That’s what you are called upon to do in this world.

Utashangaa sana hao watoto na wakuwe doctors and pilots. They will be his insurance in old age

as long as the cycle of birth and death exist don’t see any thing wrong with the current system unless anyone alters it then we will have a problem with overpopulation. Kama wewe una skia Nairobi imejaa you can move to the northern parts of the country there is plenty of room.

All countries go through demographic transition . In the beginning high birth and death rates, then death rates fall but birth rates remain (population boom ) as standards of living improve, then birth rates fall and then finally birth rates and death rates nearly match leading to stable populations. Countries like Germany and Japan have aging population as birthday rates are below remplacement rate of 2 (Kenya,s fertility rate is 2.8). The two countries population pyramids are wedge shaped, less people in the reproductive child bearing years. Sub Saharan Africa is expected to have the greatest growth 2.5 bn plus by 2050. US and Europe will experience growth due to migration and people living longer due to better standards of living. The big question is whether this population growth is sustainable or humanity will exceed planet earth’s carrying capacity

But wewe uko na sita,the only difference with you and her is the Kahawa sugar mummy who jumpstarted your financials.
Bibi watatu kila.mmoja watoi wawili na wale wenye ume distribute na huko nje.
Kweli nyani haoni kundule

you have a point from a scientific point of view

Watu wakiambiwa wazae watoto wanaweza lea wanadhani ni matusi…

Hana pesa ya CD aje na cd za gava ni bure?? alafu wewe utadinya aje bibi yako na cd…reason bwana reason

Watakuaje doctor na pilot bila kusoma na kulala njaa

God works in mysterious ways. Kuna familia kwetu kijijini which was poor and had 13 kids but wao ndio kusema siku hizi. Sisi wale tulikuwa na able parents and smaller families hata hatuwezi kuongea mbele Yao siku hizi. But I am happy for them because I know God can perform miracles even for poor kids in slums and other humble backgrounds. No child is a mistake.

Whenever I try to dig into the metaphysics world I tend to generate more questions than answer but one aspect clearly stands out. Destiny!

wacheni watu wakule bwana ake vile anataka, its our Population number that brought Kenya from a far, via fighting the Minority whites!.. in comparison with Aboriginals of Australia who are still suffering in their own country.