Kwa wanaume waliochujwa na mabibi washerati; Iko nuru Gizani!!!!..

Hiyo ni truck aina gani @Ka-Buda? Mbona unatuonyesha matako badala ya kichwa? Ama ulipiga picha lorry ya roadshow?

3 Likes

Conrats @Ka-Buda you really are an inspiration.

1 Like

Always focus ahead despite what befall you! Bitches… they can take your money but they can’t take your game…!

3 Likes

@wu tang. I like the way you put it that you are pragmatic and marrying was for getting kids . Mine is also for the some selfish reasons not because I believe in soulmates bull crap and living happily ever after fairy tale.

2 Likes

Congrats. Now you have room to bring more kids to enjoy this

5 Likes

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]

why now…

:D:D:D:D:D[/SIZE][/FONT]

1 Like

Ohh hun…come for a bear hug :):slight_smile:

Mwanaume haachwangi, Sema uliboeka mpaka kazini. Sahii uko strong

Congrats Bana. Way to go! Ulikuwa umenitia kiwewe wakati ulisema unahama kijijio_Oo_O:). Hata pombe nilikunywa nikiwaza hii maneno.
We need you to stay here bana. Keep up and am happy for you achievements!

cograts but what av learned its not so simple to be single again maisha is hard

Hehehe hizo likes chini ya hio post ni broken hearts.
True love exists. Si kwa kitabu

1 Like

like trying to find a needle in a hay stack

2 Likes

Apart from the kids, I got married since I hate living alone and in the process got someone to handle the domestic chores, washing etc.

3 Likes

By the way @Ka-Buda, there’s is a question you were asked up there and you didn’t answer it. How did you rise up again?I know most of us would like to hear that.

1 Like

Thankyou All that Replied to my Posting and thanks for all the “Likes”
I have Never felt so liked in my life…(sobbing…)

Anyway,as @Mathice and @shocks requested; Watch out for my next “hekaya” on The Rise and Rise of @Ka-Buda .
Mungu ni Mwema!!!..

1 Like

Ouch…I feel so sorry to that woman who opens her legs faithfully to you, who humbly does your “chores”, spoilt her body to give you kids.
Akijua kazi ni moshene unapeana hapa about her being no more than a dish washer…anyhu, not my monkey not my circus

2 Likes

But i dont see what is so wrong kama she doesnt know.
If that is what @Mathice was looking for and he found it; who knows what his wife was looking for?
Maybe she was looking for a man who appreciates a “helper” and in their own weird arrangement they obviously are flourishing as a Married Unit!
I dare say that anyone (man or woman) is in a Marriage because of LOVE. Deep down we get into marriage for what we get in return.(children,stability etc.)
I think that is where society has got everything wrong. If only we can be Honest with ourselves.

3 Likes

@trish, there’s still that small issue of a threesome between you me and @Trina. ;):wink:

Hahaha I see what you did there. Isorait, hope you looked at wifey in a loving way jana as you read that.

A threesome with feminists? Buda, Woi now that’s a death wish :wink: