Kwani Betty Kyalo & other slay Queens walikosea Nyakundi nini?

Sasa kama chupilee hamna job za kupea wanaume what do you want them to do besides kutusi wamama ndio blog iuze story? This guy is fugly AF cant get job on TV,his voice ni kama ya cereal killer,can’t get job on Radio unlike wakina Sheila,Ule wa meno odhiambo, betty kyallo. What can a boy do? Even Nairobian wont touch him. Sasa surely? Do u want him to commit suicide or what? Let the boy look for daily bread this how low so called Tumbilee has degraded men. Mwanaume lazima atusi wamama ndio akule. A very sad state of affairs! Nyakundi join Resistance army ama PR wing ya Alshabab ukimaliza wamama wa kutusi. Theyre recruiting!

Mbona unataja akina @gashwin ovyo ovyo?

@Eng’iti si unitafutie hii nyasore mkisii mwenzako nyakundi anavuta

Nyakundi jina kubwa.

I dont see btw anything wrong with his bashing? Si ameamua kutetea haki za Wanaume? Njoka was here and he couldnt bargain for boychild. Ilikua tu mse anafinywa kende na wife story ikifikia Njoka, Njoka anaingiza hewa anazimia ndani ya matako.

Nyakundi for President

This Nyakundi is so clueless about female breasts. Normal female breasts come in all sizes and shapes, and the variation is so big. Aende 007b.com akaone normal breasts gallery aache kujijazia. Plus if Kirigo’s pair is free from cancer they are just fine hata zikifika kwa magoti. Two months ago I lost a friend to breast cancer and I have never seen a female in so much pain and despair. The wounds were so scaring. At that point she could have given anything to have a pair of healthy boobs. Her agony and death taught me to appreciate what I got. I doubt this moron has ever Googled images of breast cancer wounds. Ladies, be grateful for what you have. We have millions of women fighting to save theirs in vain.

This comment here takes the price.

[ATTACH=full]141411[/ATTACH]

Hehehe.
Anakaa Larry Madowo in drag.

Nyakundi =@coldpilsner

Hehehe @mayekeke, total rizo chills

Nyakundi ni mwerevu kidogo

Niaje wakanyama?,