Kwani bouncer wa club 1824 wamefanya?

27TH tuko pamoja hii 1824 nilipigwa mchele.

2 Likes

Na kwanii hii Babu haijawai maliza University…

… labda inafanya phd

hio ndio kazi ulifanya campus ??

1 Like

Kwani bouncers wa 1824 niwangapi??? Comrades will storm that place na wataona moto…You just don’t beat someones’ child like that…Comrades tialala!!!

a comrade is always right!

One day Nairobians will say enough is enough tuwatoe huko campus ile design students wa some university in Bungoma walitolewa na locals na kupewa kichapo cha mbwa.

3 Likes

Go ahead and break the law. Pelt the motorists with stones and other missiles. Alafu mkimaliza muanze kudrop CV tuone response rate

2 Likes

Before you brand an institution a ‘mad house’ due to this incident, yet you can struggle with a term paper. You are not published. The only recognition you have is from men in this stupid village. And that counts to you that much that you can trash UON? Small mind.

Ati UON to be relocated to someplace in northern Kenya. Foolish. Ni machungu ya kuto.make it huko ama?

Ati its justified coz they touch people’s wives butts. Heh! Boss, wotchu doing with your wife in a club? Hamjawahi grow?

The IQ of the loudest people in this village is a waste of their mama’s labour pain. Hata wanatu.waste.ia oxygen.

1 Like

Tupatane kesho na locals. Polisi wameshindwa local ni nani?

1824 kesho uncle Okiya na bimmer yako. RIAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Employers ni alumni, apana tambua.

1 Like

Reminds me of a bouncer in club sevens. Dude tried “kunimeesha nundu”. Unfortunately nobody told him about my training in martial arts. I floored him, locked my knee on his back and had him tap out. Now a days we are best buddies. He even joined a dojo to help manage his anger impulses.

4 Likes

I know one employer who employs 20-40 graduates per year. Years ago, 95% of the positions were UON graduates but after mupige gari ya one of the influential people in the organisation, the % of UON has reduced big time. PS, The entire board and management of the organisation passed through UON.

Kama unafanya med, pharmacy, Eng, Sciences etc. courses that are not common in the private universities uko na bahati. But kama unafanya arts, BA, econ and Bcom which are offered in all universities nowadays, endelea kujidanganya na mambo ya alumni network.

4 Likes

I was also a comrade once when tribeka was called tropez. I have done most of this upus, we were banned from seasons, tumeitiwa police, tumestrike after power blackouts, so I know this niccur must have done something stupid and decided to use the comrade bravado stunt.
shida akapata mabouncer wa huko pia ni comrade wa mangumi na masweep

7 Likes

I remember sometime back in coast club famous inaitwa casablanca,a collegue of mine alivunja chupa,which wasnt a problem coz accidents do happen,bora tu alipe,shida ilikujua hapa,alijibu bouncers fulani vibaya since bouncers walikua wamekuja thinking ni msee anaanzisha vita, walitoka vizuuri kwa raha zao wakaenda downstairs and we thot story imeisha. Morning kutoka,nashuka stairs after my collegue since alikua ashotoka kutungoja hapo nje,tunakuta ameshikwa WAR!!

:D:D

It’s not fair to celebrate another person’s misfortunes…imagine if that was you or your drunk son, it wouldn’t feel so nice would it?
I remember some time back a student was killed by bouncers at Psys just like that.

HIO BEAMER YA OKIYA KWANZA ITOLEWE MPAKA TYRES

2 Likes

but all in all I think kama kuna watu wajinga na unreasonable ni bouncers. I think those drugs and supplements they use are the cause.

2 Likes

Did a degree in actuarial science graduated then came back for a law degree

2 Likes

kuwa mpole uncle leo ni yake kesho ni yako

1 Like