Kwani how big is the universe?

The earth is flat.

Mkubwa alifanya copy paste. Ukifa kwa hii unajipata kwa nyingine

This viewpoint is informed by the recent discoveries on astronomy that technically make impossible to commute to the end of the milky way garaxy using rockets or any other propulsion technology known to man in less than a million years. Then the milky way galaxy that we are part of is just 1 out of 200 billion galaxies (In the visible universe only!). Each of these galaxies have 100 billion planets… The scale of this is just mind boggling and therefore will not be possible to traverse in any known technology now and in the next many thousands of years. I believe there would have to be some other meta-physical discoveries to make us travel to the ends of the universe without the body.

200 years ago, it would take approximately 3 months to communicate between London and Cape Town. Messages are now sent real time and the distance is only 10 hours away by plane.
In 500 years with the right energy sources, I believe we will explore at least our galaxy.

Rick and Morty

we are only limited by greed

Or maybe we are driven by it

I came across this web site that has a to scale presentation of the solar system.

Just scrolling through our galactic neighbourhood is so tedious, it gives some understanding of the crazy distances involved in travelling to other star systems.