Kwendeni uko Talkers!!!

That’s what I’ve been saying from the day it happened.

1 Like

air rifles/guns do NOT shoot AIR. they shoot bullets…

4 Likes

Discussion ongoing one Classic 105. Yenyewe DNA testing should be free and compulsory.

13 Likes

the violence metted to her was unwarranted…lakini wacha tu

7 Likes

In short mwende embarked on fact finding mission and she established the truth.

2 Likes

and that’s how families plummet! shortcuts…

Enyewe hii story ina loophole… @john_doe has summarized

If it was the other way round and the woman was barren , angerudishwa kwao kitambo or the man gets another woman for child bearing!!

3 Likes

Fast forward 10 years and this same chic would have dumped the man or slept with another new guy because the original man does not provide for “his kids”. Siku hizi marriage partner ni outpost tuu. Yuu nyandua while she is close but leave it there. When you are closer to another one nyandua that one and forget the other outpost. You will ishi in peace.

4 Likes

yes, to heo…

Lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Da lot of men will easily die due to shock

1 Like

I have always insisted that a DNA should be compulsory the moment a child is born before the (alleged) father’s name is officially put on the paper. However, we live in a society where anything that tends to challenge women(especially on faithfulness) is termed as ‘irrational’, ‘jealousy’, ‘insecurity’ and so on.
Why is it too hard to integrate DNA into our social processes? Such that even when a rich man dies and a loafer emerges from the bush claiming to be the dead man’s son, all that is required is a simple DNA.
If women are faithful to their husbands, why do they oppose the DNA? Apparently, they say it will cause social havoc. So men are told to blindly bring up kids they never sired in order to maintain ‘harmony’.
A law should be passed so that no man’s name is put on those birth papers until the DNA is done.
If you want me to take care of a kid, the least that I deserve is a scientific confirmation that the kid is truly mine. What is so hard in that?
Apparently, if such a motion is brought up, women would go mad.

17 Likes

No comment!

2 Likes

sawa I am ignorant of that fact

2 Likes

we wacha…:D…just say it was a slip. have a good day!

2 Likes

At this point, what happened really doesn’t matter, the mama ni celeb huku inje, she has a hit a small jackpot, majmaa anafunguliwa boot pale kamiti:D:D:D. Moral of the story, mitoto si yako hadi ile siku umefanya DNA test.

6 Likes

No they fire non lethal pellets

Ushwai ona marriage certificate ya a muslim wedding? Their is a part where the woman declares shes a virgin (bikra), and absolutely no such part for a man.

Their is a huge cultural fight between the traditional woman and the modern woman, that wont go away soon.

4 Likes

:smiley: honestly, I had this foolish belief that it dishes out a compact packet of air, I am a little bit embarrassed but now I know hehe

2 Likes

define a bullet