Kyuks and Mbesha.. Karume's grandchild dies Sick and a beggar

your mcoondu is so lose that whenever you type those emojis you fart some more

Her dad was a real drunk and his dad tried hard to reign him in. That said his siblings did nothing to help their niece. Let them hung their heads in shame. :mad:

Wrong! People have different stories to tell. Some of us can’t say that and after all, this world owes you nothing. You cannot begrudge your family because they “chose not to” help you whatever that means.

Aish! That’s sad. Some of these things should teach us lessons on how to live our lives. And I don’t even know how! May the good Lord see them through. Last time I read they had a dispute on how to share the estate.

Sounds like my peasant grandfather did a better job building his “empire”. We don’t have as much but we do take care of each other for sure. I am personally committed to spending a significant % of my wealth on relatives’ education and medical care if it ever becomes critically necessary

I didn’t say that they are unhelpful. I said don’t count on them. Big difference.

ouch!

Aminamin

Abba, you turned Muslim?

Obe gaki! :eek:

[ATTACH=full]261188[/ATTACH]

My family members have been Muslim . Read history ya Nabongo Mumia (our great great great great grand pa) .
[SIZE=1]On another different note I made a gamble with one of tier 3 banks kenya. Pushing papers to see if I can defend all my rights . Hope I won’t burn my fingers like i did with centum. if burn my fat long fingers, I’ll run here and cry on your shoulders but should I succeed then I’ll enjoy my fruits in silence .)[/SIZE]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D this also shocked me to be honest…26 dying of cancer??? damn sad…feel so sad for her to be honest…hope she is in peace now.

Weh, was he really?

It’s not how often you fall but how quickly you get up and keep moving.

Bora usijilipue. :smiley:

Hio ndo Sasa ukikuyu na mbeca. Her family’s mind is so fixed on the birrions hadi hawana shughuli with a family member anakufa kama fukara. Worse still Hakuna ayubu(aibu).

:DJuu ya uislamu mingi Mumias is Mombasa ndogo halafu wangas ndo waswahili (wakora).

Kwenu pale Mumias? Niko na jamaa Lukoye.

as in generall terms ama for her? sijakuelewa vizuri

[ATTACH=full]261208[/ATTACH]

There is hope in this world I can see. People who understand. Trust my ass. Working hard then leaving your money to a trust to be siphoned by strangers. Human beings have a big problem!!

But I don’t agree to help fools who have nothing but tens of children they have no idea how to take care of. Hiyo nakataa.