@Kyuktothecore

[ATTACH=full]4498[/ATTACH]

Wewe semi illiterate ulitoa wapi hii cert ilitengenezwa na your partner mtoto wa malaya.
Vita yangu huiwezi juu hata kuandika kwako ni shida

Hahaha iyo cert… Memories
Dushisky Alienda wapi @ndauwo

UNCLE DUSHISKY ARUDI ADEAL NA HII MAASAI MSHAMBA

Hii post ilikuwa ya kyuk apewe vitu, vita zenu baridi pelekeni Kwa brothel.

Dushisky anasaidia huyo mathake malaya alikupatia ulimwi. Shida ni hukusoma.
Semi illiterate enda shule juu unajiaibisha daily

Mmmhhh!

[ATTACH=full]4499[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4500[/ATTACH]

@kyuktothecore am still waiting.

SHEMALE @Angelic FUNGUA MTU BOOT

1 Like

Nigga you have issues, somebody call sonko rescue team…

Clearing throat for dramatic effect Ummm settle down, everyone settle down please.
Today, I kyuktothecore, descended from my heavenly throne to interact with mortals as I do once in a while. On arriving here, I was bombarded by alerts. I humbly request you, subjects of mine, to allow me to go through this thread at my leisure, while addressing each and every one of your concerns.

Signed: Kyuktothecore, God-King.

Haha, no chance. I’m not that desperate for attention. I associate multiple handles with peasants like @uwesmake.

1 Like

Really flattered, but I’m already spoken for. Though I wouldn’t mind watching a chick fight. I also wouldn’t mind watching the two of you engage in some mud wrestling, preferably wearing some teeny weeny bikin…I think I’ve said enough

No words!

Thanks for your kind words, but I already have a goddess in my life. Really flattered though. I also happen to be a very skeptical person by default. Meaning I somehow share @Mundu Mulosi’s concerns that you could be a shemale. As such I would kindly ask you to abide by the village’s rules and post a mbisha of some sorts, preferably one that meets the evidentiary threshold.

1 Like

Ignoring it, ignoring the weirdness.

Ati ‘i could be your missing rib’ kwani kukuyutothecore ni punda ya naivasha?

2 Likes

@kyuktothecore…You could have played along for a second! Bet you’d have seen my tight bod in a bikini wrestling for you…

Bowing down to the goddess and her almighty pussy!!

1 Like

@uwesmake=peasant

@Female Perspective you can have my right shoulder to lean on