Lack of boundaries killed city business lady and may send her friends to jail for life

Money laundering is not wash wash

Usually people in underground economies like money laundering, drug and gun running, can not really cut ties even if they break up, the same way if you are affiliated and initiated into a secret society or a gang you can not leave it. In the case Breonna Taylor she was money laundering for her drug baron exe boyfriend, he would use her adress and her car to transport drugs to trap houses all over the district and her legit account to deposit his drug money, use it to buy stocks, to avoid raising suspicion and things were going very smoothly until one of the peddlers in her exe gang was shot dead inside her car by another peddler affiliated to another drug, dealer, war over tuffs. Then cops kupata the car is in the name of a nurse they became suspicious and called DEA to carry out surveillance to monitor drug activity through her car and her house to her exes trap houses. They raided her apartment at the same time as the main trap house, she’s the one who shot at the police and that’s why she got shot instead of her square boyfriend. So just because you stop sleeping with someone does not change the business relationship, during his arrest her exe was talking to several of his exes about where they had put his money, you get the point, no exe will say no to money just coz they have a new bf, when you launder, yall benefit, so it’s nothing sexual or personal, it’s strictly business. Your new square boyfriend can’t be giving you that kind of money unless he’s also in the game. So these people are business partners or partners in crime so even if they break up they can’t go their own way, it’s interesting that the 3 Luo men including her exe are not on FB, not in any of her photos. We’ll probably never find out with this cover up 20k shylock bs story.

OK not wash wash. Money obtained by illegal means like pimping, spoils of war, drug trafficking . Money you don’t want to be taxed by KRA.Wahindis are very good at this.

Innocent people are not tortured. She might have been having some side deals or trying to be mjanja and they needed some info she’s hiding that’s why they had to torture her to get crucial info from her, if she had been cheza ring outside, with whom. If you don’t really have very crucial information nobody will torture you, what for?

The real victims are those young boys.

In real life, what are the chances of giving a friend your log book to go borrow money ?

looks fishy, giving out a logbook for a measly 20k , doesn’t add up, hana kcb mpesa? timiza, limits are usually very high for business people, or family member that can easily give that 20k?

unless they’re sleeping together and very close, no way you can just give out a logbook .but still bado for 20k, zee no way hatakama ni wife, better I take a loan on her behalf Kwa bank or sacco bora iwe more than 500k na bora iwe for a specific project.

Wash wash si pata potea type? You do me 100k i do you 200k in an instant oga…jus put yo moh-ney in here my broda and watch.
Hii kisanga yote haiwezi kuwa ju ya 20k…na hakuna kingpin behind this…kingpins dont kill for 20k…since you owe them they enslave you for your debt…you become a mule conduit front or something…hawa wa ku murder for 20k ni jambazi za mtaa ama they are just coming up in the game.

To borrow 20k? Ati gimme the log book for your Benz I go borrow 20k.This are stories to divert from the real issue coz 20k, logbook and 350k plus sacco loan are not going together.

Joining Kokis boys. Growing up with out your mom is hard. Relatives are not so attached. And they are all below 10.She dropped them off to school and that was the last time they will have seen her. But it’s high time single parents also avoid stuff that endangers knowing that once you die your kids will not have another biological parent. It’s irresponsible to even be having boyfriends when you are a single mother of two and maybe you are even bringing them home. It’s a very bad picture. I don’t understand, if Ruth Matete dad could keep off dating for the sake of his one daughter, can’t a mother sacrifice until the kids are old enough to go to boarding school or something? This thing of boyfriends when you are a parent haziendanishi. It’s irresponsible. You had enough bfs by the time you are single mother of 2 and most men won’t even consider marrying a single mom who has boys like Maureen Waititu, it’s just FWB tuu. Men just want to hit and quit. Exposing your kids to men who are not their fathers moving in and out of their life is even so traumatizing for the child.

20k may be a typo by media. Or a misquote from the original source. And I will maintain that gouging her eyes points to a personal act. Someone was emotionally mad at her.

Jojina am pretty sure that I once disagreed with you on this issue. You told me that they too deserve a life…sijui thread iko wapi. This right here is my stand. Once ukiingia hiyo maternity ward you have forfeited a huge chunk of your personal life. And there is even no debate. Single mums should stop this entanglements that lead to their and their kids death. Afathali hawa the kids are alive but their lives have been turned topsy-turvy. She knows real estate is av murky business in Kenya. Angekaa tuu huko Bank and count her ‘loses’. My advice to all my single mama friends is stop bringing men into your already complicated life. Kwana a mum of boys like us. Sareeeeee hiyo kapsaaa. Kids will keep you on your toes hutaboeka. Ubaya is when you give birth bila any source of income…and this is another thing I seriously warn my young nieces about.

Maureen should give dating a v wide berth. For starters she is in the limelight. She should co-operate with Franky for the sake of those boys. Just that! An agreed schedule of when he should pick them, return them and how much he can afford to cough up.

Do you know Jeremy asked Virginia if she is ready to date again as she is looking younger and all that…can’t remember the exact words and she giggled excitedly like a school girl. I expected her to say that her hands are v full with the 12 kids. Ng’ooo.

Koki died a needless death but at least baby daddy is full on and quite civilized.

ION I can’t help but hear the going ons in my neighbour’s flat with her stream of men. That boys cries all the time. The only time he is happy is when his dad comes over. They exercise on a treadmill and generally have fun. I worry that I will read about him one day…American stairo…mum’s jealous Eastern Europe boyfy doing the dirty on the little man.
The other Black Brit mother of 3 has now been stable with this FOB from Ghana for 2 years. We went for a girlie walk and catch up jana. So naturally I asked her if her daughters get on with him. She told me they do. The real baby daddy moved to Manchester and has 3 more kids hic. But he sends her £560 a month which is fair enough. This Ghanaian dude cooks good food for them, bought her a car but imagine I could not help my big mouth. I told her asizae tena for the foreseeable future. She agreed with me…she is still v young at 27.

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I am always against this issue of taking men to your house even as a single lady, not to talk of when you have young impressionable children. These kids are already dealing with the loss of an in-house father like their peers whose parents are married then you bring men they bond with your kids bcz men use your children to get to you by being extra nice to the kid, they get attached, the man disappears, loss all over again, it causes them to have ambivalent anxious attachment style. Btw do you know that most serial killers came from broken homes. Jeffery Dahmers was bad. His folks broke up, his dad remarried and moved, his mom who was depressed moved away with his younger brother. He was left all alone in the house. That’s when he started drinking heavily. Talk about abandonment issues. When he was asked why he was killing people and keeping their body parts he said, he wanted them not to leave him, to stay with him forever. He actually tried to make them into zombies by drilling into their brain and pouring stuff but they eventually died. He ate their offals to make sure they were with him forever.

There’s women who are just addicted to men. They can’t live without a man so those should just go to the motel over lunch break like respectable married folk who cheat do. It’s the lesser evil than subjecting your kids to naked men walking around the house and moans and groans. It’s torture.

Yes just do it outside if you have kids . Kids will usually equate what a parent is doing as the norm , or acceptable behavior.

I am sure ni wewe. But let us just leave it. Caro did not invite these killer men to her house. She went hustling and it went down so bad. How does someone gorge another person’s eyes? This is too close to home. And her Chum is in the mix? She was also involved in some shady dealings.

Yes there are women addicted to relationshits. Like the ones I just mentioned.

You lose moral authority as a parent when you are living a lifestyle that is clearly immoral in front of your children who you should be setting a good example for. The kids are already destabilized and insecure bcz they do not have a dad that lived with them like other kids do, so you want to make sure they have a very stable, predictable home environment so that they can stabilize, otherwise if your house is a rotating door of one man after the other, it’s a chaotic environment, it’s unpredictable and it’s unsafe, it will even affect performance in school, the men may molest your kids, I mean, A LOT could go wrong, so if you wanna be living all crazy, going to end your dryspell please take it to a motel, so that if the guy is a serial killer and kills you atleast your kids will be safe. There’s alot of psychos out here, your kids have been through enough trauma already with their dad missing so they don’t need to hear shouting matches and fights in the middle of the night like Koki and her psych gym instructor fuck boy were having, those children are too young for some stranger to be coming home at all hours of the night looking for a place to crash hobosexual style then the mother is mad bcz she’s been waiting for that ish and here he comes, smelling of booze and another woman’s perfume and the mother blows a gasket and the guy being drunk punches her like a man and she hits him and he strangles her then he overdoes it and she asphixiates. What the heck kind of environment is that for kids below age 10 or even above. I don’t know how these women think that some fuck boy you met in the gym from Congo of all places is going to marry you and you will live happily ever after the man is probably using your house for shelter. I’ve never understood the reasoning of some women. It’s like they’re dickmatised. Koki is a smart lady except when it comes to men, a woman with her own law firm is a very astute woman, she knows that there’s no way this shit can work, the guy has nothing, he’s a foreigner, if her client told her that she was putting up such a man, she’d be like what are you? Crazy!

Me personally I can’t even have a conversation with a West African. Like hadn’t she had the kind of things they’re involved in? I can’t understand how she thought that it would work on top of everything she has kids to think about. Irrational behavior is the nexus of addiction. Hanging out with all kind of bat, shit, crazy people, criminals name it to get their fix. So she had penis addictions. So she ODed on Congolese penicillin. It’s the disease of addiction. I mean how else can you explain this kind of madness? Or he gave her juju like Esther Arunga was given by Timberlakes.

I used to go to church with a certain lady who was shacking up with a Congolese, yaani we pray for her, after a week she goes back to him, he would just sit at home and play video games and he had a family back home, so we were like so what are you doing with this guy? He doesn’t provide. He’s married. Eventually she left church bcz she just couldn’t leave him. So I wouldn’t put it past those people to cast a spell on her, she’s a gold mine. Niggah had hit the jackpot. I was in uni with West Africans they’re so cunning. Kenyan men can’t hold a candle to those people. Kwa ujanja wah. They were just always upto something illegal. Anyway RIP. For me I will sooner be friendly to a crocodile than a West African. Drama queens!

I guess you scoop them out with a spoon like passion fruit.

How do you break a hip? Is what I’d like to know.

What a way to die… may her soul Rip

I agree.Once you have kids one has to choose to bring them up first then once theyre out of the house as adults you can resume your affairs if you want.But this lady died a HORRIBLE DEATH.Surely people are inhuman.But people Will kill you over money in a heartbeat